5

Before she could even process everything , they were married . Aaria's parents were reluctant about it , but they couldnt do much when aaria was saying yes herself .
Right now , she was sitting in his room , in his bed , waiting for him . There was a storm in her , which she was avoiding . She didnt want to breakdown infront of others or him .

She heard the door opening , but didnt look up .

Zaryaab was really happy that night , his love was sitting in his room . He entered the room and looked towards her . She was looking nothing less than an angel . Her heavy dress was making her look more like a porcelin doll .

Zaryaab came and sat infront of her . His happiness could be seen on his face easily . He spent sometime just looking at her , he was absorbing her deep into himself through his eyes . When he understood that , it would never be enough, he could look at her for hours without batting lashes .

He laid in front of her ,his hands behind his head " aaria , you know , i have never been attracted towards any girl before you . Many came and went , but no one was able to touch my heart . But then....
Then you came and owned my heart like it was your birth right " a smile touched his lips .

Aaria hadnt looked at him till now .zaryaab got up and took a bracelet from his pocket and put it on her wrist himself . It was beautiful diamond bracelet .

" zaryaab's love " was written on the inner side of it . No one could find it there without focusing .

Zaryaab held her chin and made her look at him . The hatred , the emptiness , the pain in her eyes made him halt in his movement .

" aaria ! Dont do this . You are my wife , my love and my queen . Everything is yours . You can get everything , your heart desires " zaryaab said while cupping her face .

She lost her control . Tears started falling from  her eyes without her permission . She pulled her face away . " i want to stay away from you . I dont want you in my life .can you give me that ?" She said in between hiccups . He could see a girl with broken pride , with broken dreams .he didnt want to see her like that .

He got up without saying anything and went towards the balcony .

Aaria also got up and went to change . Controlling her tears was very difficult for her . She was feeling lost at that moment . After changing , she went to sleep .

Zaryaab was busy smoking , standing in the balcony . " i am the reason of her tears .  I caused her so much pain " zaryaab was having all these thoughts . He looked at the moon and a hope filled him . " i will make her believe in my love. I am not a loser to let her go , just because , she is being stubborn right now " zaryaab went inside and saw her sleeping peacefully .he also went to bed after taking bath .

-----------

I am told to stay quite , because i am not perfect ......

I am told to bear , because i am not perfect .......
I am told to weep but not shout , because i am not perfect .....
I am told not to share my views , because i am not perfect .....
I am told to keep my eyes down , because i am not perfect ...
Yes! i am not perfect ..........

Maybe , one day it wont take perfection to share my views , to look in others eyes , to fight back ......
-------------
Hello friends ! I know i am late 😅😅sorry for that and hope that you enjoyed the chapter .