14

everyone loved aaria in shah house , servants admired her sweet nature . she was talking to the young girl ( helper ) she had come quite close of .

" bibi g ! have you .... " she started
" me what ? " aaria asked .

" have you ever fallen in love ? " a small laugh left aaria , she knew that the girl was soon to be married with her cousin .
"yes , i have loved some one . wrong time , wrong person .but moving forward will never be an option " she said with a sad coldness in her tone .

she shooked her head and looked at the girl with a smile " you dont worry , your husband will love you alot .Insha Allah ! " girl blushed and ducked her head down  . aaria found it amusing to see the different emotions , the girl was feeling at that time .

after sometime , she went down and asked a servant " hasnt shah g returned yet "

" shah bibi ! he is on the terrace right now " aaria found it quite weird that he didnt come to see her first .
she shrugged and started climbing stairs .
she saw zaryaab looking towards the sky . "Assalam ualaikum ! " she said with a smile . but in return she only got a mumbled reply .

" is everything ok ? " aaria asked .

" yes , just stressed about some work " zaryaab said , finally sighing and looking towards her .
he took her in .she was looking really beautiful in her black dress and red shawl drapped around her shoulders . he always felt blessed knowing that she was his .
he kissed her forehead and smiled " lets go out tonight  "

..............

from past few days , aaria noticed that something was wrong with zaryaab . the flashes of pain in his eyes were hurting her also .

it was almost midnight and zaryaab was still not home . he wasnt even recieving his phone . aaria decided to call ahmad

" hello! where is zaryaab " she asked .
" shah g is at the farmhouse " ahmad told her .
" why isnt he home yet ? " aaria asked with barely contained anger .
" shah bibi , something is wrong . he isnt even sharing it . he had told me to leave the room " ahmad sighed .

" i am coming over there " aaria said .
" bibi please dont ...." ahmad started but aaria was already moving .
she asked the driver to take her to the farmhouse . she had never gone there . it was almost at the distance of an hour . aaria didnt take the time to admire the beautiful surroundings of it .

she exited the car and saw ahmad already coming toward her .
" shah bibi ! you shouldnt have come here " ahmad said .

" where is he ? " she said moving inside . ahmad led the way .
she knocked the door " leave " and got this yell in return . she entered the room and closed the door behind her .
zaryaab opened his eyes still sitting on the sofa , his legs on the table .

"what are you doing here ? " zaryaab asked placing his foot down .
" why are you not home ? " aaria asked taking his actions in . zaryaab was trying not to look at her .
his this behaviour was making her worried now . she moved towards him and knelt infront of him , she took his face in her hands and made her look at him .

"what would you have done , after knowing that your love will be happier with someone else ?"aaria looked at him questioningly .

" i would have let him go " aaria said . zaryaab let out a bitter laugh , he got up and turned his back toward her . aaria also got to her feet .