epilogue

(A long epilogue for my lovely readers)

after some months,

aaria was pregnant and almost 3 months through it . zaryaab was eagerly waiting for the baby . aaria was really moody these days . whenever she couldnt get something , she started weeping . seeing tears in her eyes , always did the job and she ended up getting whatever she was asking for .

they were watching a movie , aaria was cuddled in his arms , his one hand was resting on her stomach , he was drawing lazy circles over there . he wasnt interested in watching movies , but it seemed to make aaria happy , so he was doing just that .

in the middle of the movie , aaria got up from the bed . zaryaab looked at  her questioningly .

" i need to use the washroom " she said .
she was taking too long , zaryaab also got up and switched  all the lights on .
when aaria got out of the washrrom , zaryaab saw that her hands were shaking .
zaryaab quickly went towards her . " whats wrong " zaryaab asked cupping her face .

" zar... zaryaab , i am bleeding . " her voice broke down at last . zaryaab was shocked for a minute but then he quickly regained  his control .

" get your shawl , baby . we are going to the hospital " he told her and started ordering the driver to take the car out .

when he turned towards her , he saw aaria standing right over there . her eyes were filled with tears . he knew that she needed reassurance , reassurance which he wasnt able to give her at that time .

he quickly got her shawl and drapped it around her ." everything will be ok , i am with you , angel " zaryaab said looking in her eyes . when she gave a slight nod , he started moving her towards the car .

some of the servants were looking worriedly towards them . the journey to the hospital was very difficult for both of them . they were scared and worried .

when they reached the hospital , doctor was there to handle them . aaria was taken for the check up .

zaryaab was feeling very worried , the thought of losing their child was heartbreaking for him . he didnt even want to think about how it will effect aaria .

after a long wait, he was allowed to go inside . aaria was sitting in the chair opposite the doctor . zaryaab quickly looked over aaria .he was looking for any change in her ,aaria gave her a small smile . when he didnt find any , he turned towards the doctor

" nothing to worry about mr shah . your wife and children are just fine . bleeding on a small level can happen in the 1st trisemester " doctor said and he let out a relaxed breathe .

" i am giving her some suplements , make sure , she takes them  regularly . her blood pressure was a bit low than normal " doctor continued and he nodded .

zaryaab was thankful to ALLAH for protecting aaria and baby . when they got back home , zaryaab wasnt even letting her move a muscle . 
" no i am not gonna listen anything . you wont do any work , will take as much rest as you can and will eat all healthy food " zaryaab said and aaria just let out an exasparated breathe .

zaryaab sat on his knees in front of her and wrapped his arms around her waist "i dont want to lose you or my baby " he said . aaria's eyes got filled with tears , hearing the fear in his voice . he made him look at her " we are fine " she said softly . zaryaab kept looking in her eyes for some seconds but then started placing sweet kisses on her small baby bump .

after 6 months , they were blessed with a beautiful baby girl. aaria's maternal family was also present there with ahmad . when they were allowed in the room , zaryaab saw aaria sitting in the bed with their daughter in her arms . he moved towards them and took the baby from  aaria . he mumbled " shukr ALLAH " and placed a kiss on her forehead . everyone was waiting to hold the baby . he passed the baby to aaria's mother .aarish gave azaan in the baby's ear. zaryaab turned towards aaria. she was looking really exhausted . he moved her in a laying position ," sleep , my beautiful angel " zaryaab said brushing a hand in her hair .

after 2 days , aaria was discharged from the hospital . everyone was really happy . there was an environment of a festival in the town .people were smiling more than the most of the days . the reason was zaryaab . he had asked his men to make sure that no one slept hungry at night and many people were helped in different ways .

a party was thrown to celebrate their happiness . they hadnt still decided the name of the baby . they have been calling the baby " Baby  " .

when someone asked about the name , zaryaab looked at aaria . when she looked at him expactantly . he placed a kiss on her baby's forehead and said that " my princess will be called zoya "

they baby decided to smile just at that moment, it got a laugh from many people . aarish touched the baby's cheek and said " i think , zoya really likes her name . "

" actually she really likes her dad" zaryaab said cheekily . everyone enjoyed his this carefree side .

aaria smiled thanking ALLAH  in her heart for giving her such a beautiful family . she couldnt believe zaryaab's the same person , she was not able to stand at a time and now, even spending a day without seeing him made her restless .they were one in all senses of the word . now they were so in sink , that aaria knew before he even asked for something .

--------------

Finally ! Here the story ends.... hope that you all liked it .

Love you all🖤

Do share , comment and like 🤗🤗