11

after a month

, aaria woke up when she felt someone kissing her temple . she smiled knowing that it was zaryaab . she opened her eyes and said " morning "

zaryaab kissed her forehead while caressing her cheek . "sleep angel ,it too early . i need to leave early today due to some work.just wanted a kiss " he said and aaria smiled .

when zaryaab exited the room , aaria took zaryaab's pillow and snuggled into it . she loved his scent , even though , she loved it from the source the most , but his pillow also worked okay .

her thoughts drifted back to the past time . zaryaab hadnt forced her for more in all this time . they kissed but nothing more . she didnt want to take things further without being sure about it .

the major change which took place in this time was that she had learnt to respect him . in her anger , she wasnt seeing the real him . she was seeing the beast which was only in her head . but now she saw the man , which was respected and feared by all .

he spent alot of time with her . they went to her parent's house two times in the past month . aaria drifted back in sleep thinking about his laughter , his smile .

zaryaab had gone out of city for his business. he was going to be back in 2 days . he was going to meet a new smuggler ,who had just started his bussiness in zaryaab's country and thought that he could take the power from him.

zaryaab had planned the meeting in another city because he didnt want the succumbs like him , anywhere near his home .

meeting was going to be in evening. zaryaab decided  to plan everything with ahmad .
" tell them that the deal will be made on our conditions . not a single well be smuggled without our permission . they need to know that , its our area "

"consider it done ,shah g " ahmad said.
zaryaab dismissed ahmad when he got a call from aaria .

" Assalamualikum !" aaria said .

"wa alaikum Assalam ! missing me ? " zaryaab asked teasingly .

" no! i just wanted to check ,when will you be back ?" aaria said quickly .
" why ? " zaryaab asked curiously .
" i can do anything i want , before you are back  " aaria said .

" my sweet innocent angel ! there are people keeping an eye on you for me . i know that you got up late than usual " zaryaab said and aaria was shocked to hear it .

zaryaab smiled imagining her shocked face , he hadnt asked anyone , he knew that she woke up late , when she had woken up between the night .

they talked for a bit and then ended the call aaria had decided to go to her parent's home till zaryaab was back they were really happy to know that aaria was there to spend some days over there .

. in the evening , the meeting took place . everything went well . zaryaab hadnt thought that the things will be cleared so easily .

aaria's mother was oiling her hair in the evening . " you should take care of your hair . the beauty of a woman half lies in her hair " her mother said in a scolding tone . aaria smiled .

" so for how many days are you here ? we should go shopping tomorrow " her mother said .
" i dont know ,zaryaab has said that he will be back in 2 days " aaria said frowning .