15

"zaryaab whats happening ? " aaria asked

" i know that you love someone . I KNOW THAT ! " he shouted " but i still cant let you go. the thought of leaving you is ripping me apart .i was trying to make the right decision , but the thought of it leaves me blank , empty .i cant think anymore " he broke down and landed on his knees , his face hanging low .

" i want to give your happiness , make you happy ....." zaryaab said . aaria was stunned to see him breakdown infront of her . the big strong mafia man breaking infront of her . but his words angered her

She moved towards him and lifted his chin " i love you . I LOVE YOU ! theres no one who can make me happier thann you . " zaryaab's eyes went wide hearing that .
" i heard you talking to the helper . You sounded so sad , you said that it was at wrong time with the wrong person " he said

" yes ! That someone is you . I fell for YOU , the guy who forced me into marrying him ,at the time , when i was supposed to hate him " she said with a smile .

" i dont want you to make your decisions according to what i would have done . i love you the way you are . i dont want to change anything about you . i love the intensity you love me with . i love your protectiveness . i love how crazy i make you .i love , how unapologetically you love me . "she said and placed her lips on his. they kissed for a long time .

Zaryaab picked her in his arms and carried her towards bed .aaria didn't know , how happy she made him .zaryaab nibbled on her bottom lip and pulled back . He placed kisses on her neck and collar bone . A hiss left her , when he decided to bite her neck . She knew that he was going to leave a mark .

Zaryaab looked in her eyes and reconfessed his love . Aaria smiled and wrapped her arms around him . That night , she gave herself completely to him .

The night they spent on the farm house was special for both of them .when aaria got out of the washroom , she took in her surroundings , zaryaab was still asleep .

The view from the large window was breath taking , she pushed the curtains open , lush and green
trees was covering the area .

She was admiring the view , when she felt the arms being wrapped around her waist. She snuggled closer , knowing that it was zaryaab .

He placed a kiss on her temple with a mumbled morning and then placed his head on her shoulder .

" good morning " aaria said , when zaryaab started to nibble on her shoulder, she whined "zaryaaaaaab! You already have left many marks on me . No more . I have to go outside "

" so ? " zaryaab said smiling against her neck .

" so ! I will have to spend alot of time covering them" aaria said .

"Ok , next time i will give you more hickeys on covered areas "he said cheekily and moved towards the bathroom .aaria looked at his back with her mouth gaping .
-------------

Hello friends! I think its time to end the story :)

Who wants an epilogue?