• 10. The best morning •

She woke up due to the sudden feeling of a leg touching her bare leg. Bare?! Her gown had gone up sometime during the night.

"Hmmm.."

As if that wasn't enough, now she could feel something scratching her neck. She moved away from it as instinct but now she felt her hair being moved and soft touch on her neck. She was back from the dream world and now thus realized that the scratching was caused by her husband's stubble and his lips had touched her nape. Her cheeks grew hot, thinking about the things that occurred last night. She immediately shook her head trying to erase those thoughts, knowing her heart won't be able to handle it. She then looked at her side and sighed in relief seeing that her husband was still asleep. She slowly removed herself from his arms and got ready for her bath. Just as she went inside the bathroom and shut the door behind her, she sighed in relief. But the relief did not last too long because as soon as she saw her reflection in the mirror she almost screamed in horror seeing the mark that was the result of last night.

'th-this- w-wha-'

The poor girl was so shocked even her inner thoughts weren't coherent. Her mouth opened and closed just like a fish. Finally, her mind decided that she had been taken advantage of and she deserved an explanation from her husband.

___________________________________

As soon as the door clicked back to its place, the beast opened his eyes and smirked.

'Trying to escape me huh? Too late dear.'

He immediately shut off the AC and removed his shirt.

'Nah, let's keep this one for another time.'

He put it back on. Just because he couldn't remove his shirt didn't mean he didn't have other things planned. He wouldn't be a capable CEO if he ran out of plans due to sudden obstacles. He got ready and sat up taking his position. Sleepy expression, head buried in his hands and a severe headache would be the words you would associate with this newlywed guy if you saw him right now.

The bathroom's door made a click sound, the signal Viren was waiting for.

"Hmm.."

Jeevika saw her husband holding his head and groaning in pain.

'Seems like he has a headache.'

"Sir, are you-"

He muttered something but she couldn't hear it. She felt sad that he didn't even have the energy to tell what was happening and even forgot about the explanation she was supposed to ask for. She couldn't resist going near him and literally walked into the trap set by her dear husband. She didn't even realize when he wrapped his arms around her bare waist, (thanks to her saree) and leaned his head against her chest.

'Don't scold him Jeevika. He must be in pain and must not have even realized. You are his wife now. Isn't it good that he is sharing his pain with you?'

Poor Jeevika had no idea how opposite the actual situation was. But worry not. The time when she learns about all this is not that far either. While she thought of applying balm on his forehead, her husband wouldn't let her leave. Resigning to her fate, she just ran her fingers through his hair. He snuggled deeper into her bosom. Feeling him smile, her lips formed one as well.

___________________________________

"Good morning wife!"

"Of course our morning would be good. Thanks to me and my efficient efforts, unlike a father-son duo."
Priya smirked at her husband, passing him his tea to her husband who kept his newspaper aside seeing her approach.

"Give, me some credit. I chose her you know."

"Fine, I have noticed the efforts you took in this mission and thus..."

"Thus?"
Naren continued thinking about what kind of reward he would get.

'Maybe we would go on a date, hmmm.. I already had this place in mind we could go there to-'

"Thus, I have decided to enlist you for another mission. We have another amidst us. Our dear Virat and  Manvi. Their wedding is yet to be ticked off."

"Oh."
And, thus Senior Vadhera had just begun wallowing in self-pity when he felt his wife kiss his cheek.

"I always reward my heroes Mr.Vadhera."

She winked at him and run away giggling, reminding of their old days. Now, you know who is responsible for naughtiness in Viren's DNA.

'wait! Did she say heroes?'

After he came out of his stupor, he chased after her, wanting to know who her other heroes were. And maybe he would also be able to see how good his son was feeling now that his wish had been fulfilled. Not just his, their family's. Overall, it was going to be a feeling of contentment for all Vadheras.

__________________________________

Senior Vadhera wasn't the only one who was worrying about his love rivals. Here, junior Arora was facing a similar dilemma, but there was a difference. He knew who his rival was, and he didn't know whether he should be happy that his mother was happy or cry that now his mother's attention would be shared by someone else as well.

He didn't need to worry himself about that issue anymore. Seeing Maanvi smirking at him while Pragya fed her, he made the decision.

'oh yeah he should cry and fight.'

But then he glanced at his mother's face glowing with happiness.

'okay, maybe not.'

'god! This is impossible. Maybe I should just eat those parathas by myself.

___________________________________

And, that's the 10th chapter guys. How was it? Hope it was worth the long wait.

I know I haven't updated since forever but my busy schedule won't allow me to even write complete chapter at once like I used to do earlier.

Sorry to all those who commented but didn't get any reply. So here I am telling you all collectively, that my updates might be slow but rest assured this story would be completed. I won't leave it halfway.

Published on 13th January, 2019.