• 15. Dirty mind v/s pillow talks •

The giggling ladies pushed Jeevika inside the room and even closed the doors before she turned back. She gulped nervously and a little amazed. It's not like it was their first night. Then why was she experiencing this nervousness again? Maybe it was the atmosphere, or was it him? She came out of her reverie when she heard her softly chuckling at her situation. But next moment she found him too close to her. Viren couldn't be happier seeing her. Somehow he still felt the excitement like his weddingn night. Like his wife, he too wondered why. Maybe due to new opportunity for teasing her. Tonight was theirs to enjoy. With no tiredness on either parts, they could have a long conversation that was much awaited. He wanted to set things right and lay the foundation for their relationship tonight, which was very much essential considering what his father and other uncles said in the afternoon. 

Contrary to his expectations, the older ladies had understood his wants, and his wife's personality perfectly for her attire was reflecting both. She wasn't decked up in heavy jewellery but just a long mangalsutra (nuptial chain) that rested snugly on her bosom, coloured glass bangles and matching jhumkas. Her lehenga choli though in solid red, the dupatta draped over was made of net, giving him just enough glimpse of her curves.

His gaze as he drank in her appearance sent shivers through her spine. It made her feel his touch despite lack of skinship. She found it difficult to look at him.

"Do I make you nervous Jeevika?" He smirked. She nodded innocently with the blush as a constant with her gaze roaming everywhere but him.

He brushed his fingers with hers hooking them and pulling her along. "Come, let me show you what I have planned."

He led her to the sliding door, which opened to reveal the makeshift bed arranged in balcony.

(AN : This was the closest to what I had in mind. So bear with it.)

Seeing his arrangement brought a smile to her face. Their choices were really similar. They had a thing for simplicity.

"I really liked it. It gives out cozy and comfortable vibes." She smiled trying to overcome her shyness. She knew that if she wanted this relationship to work out, she will have to respond and tonight would be a good start, seeing how her husband has taken efforts to make her as comfortable as possible. Seeing her lost in thoughts, Viren took the chance to pick her up bridal style and threw her on the bed.

"W-what are you doing?!" And the next moment he too jumped next to her. She was too shocked to say anything. He just cuddled her and hummed in satisfaction as a response. He adjusted their position to a more comfortable one.

"Jeevika, I know this sudden marriage has been too fast to cope up with, for you. But I want you to know this by heart. We are in this, together. Now, and forever. So I don't want to hear 'oh it's nothing' as a response when I ask you 'what happened'. Because people don't frown or worry over 'nothing'. I can understand if you find it difficult in communicating and I am sure we can work it out after some time. But never ever treat your worries, fears, or insecurities whatever it is as 'nothing'. That's all I ask." He stared at her to make sure she understood how serious he was.