1.. A Call From Messina.

Inline comments are ❤️❤️

She wore her inners down after wiping her body with the white flurry towel. Her beauty had no flaws and the curve of her body made her a woman quite irresistible. She had put a white formal shirt on her trunk, that's when her phone ranged. She looked at it. Dad! quite stubborn. Get ready for an excuse again, Donna. She shook her head and picked up the call.

" Hey old man, how are you? What do you want from me now."
"First of all, I am not a old man, you are a old woman." He whined, she scrunched her nose and chuckled lightly. " Huff, Dad still so dramatic. Yeah, why have you called? Speak up."

" Can't a father call her daughter, do he always need to have reasons. Tell me, if I should take appointment with you to have a talk with you. You are mean flower."

"Dad that's the last thing I want, which dailysoap you had seen last time to speak up such cringe dialogue. I will ask Ernst to guide Mrs Douka to not let you see those soaps again."
" And I will ask Ernst to to bring you up here for your sister wedding, alright."

She shook her head. That's the reason. She looked down her father could never call her for just only. He claimed to be her dad and showed her sympathy always to her but not for once he thought to come over here if she couldn't come there. Mrs Martina turned her dad into the dad of her child. But fault wasn't her and ofcourse not of her father too. It was her decision to stay away. Messina haunted her with those bad images of her past where she had lost her everything. She had enough damage and now she couldn't face any more bad news. It's better to stay away. She put on her black pants and politely denied him but the old man that time wasn't in a mood to hear denial.

"listen,  "

" Dad..." Her lower lip and plane face, was just plane with her emotional eyes.

" Flower, please!"

" Dad, you know right, that place haunts me!" 

" daughter, I understand it is hard to move on but you should try! Just running from your life is the sign of cowardice, you are a fighter, child."

" Dad, I am trying! " She stood up and came infront of mirror looking her hairs.

" flower, please, for me."

"dad please understand I don't want to come there. I am good here. I have lots of deals piled up, I can't! Why this sudden!!?? "

"child, deals will finalise later, your mother wants you here."

" Dad why you always mention her name, you know right how much I hated her presence." 

" Also, if she is waiting for me, then there is no way that I will be coming. "

With the hatred filled voice, she whispered slowly but he listened her, and chuckled sadly.

" Flower, why can't you accept that she is your mother.. Not a real one, but Mother is always a mother!!"

" Dad, shake it off! And remember one thing my mother is the one who is in grave, not she."

" Flower, you know Emma is going to be married next week! "

She chuckled how he turned the topic.

" oh wow! Amazing it is, and whom the groom is, when she will be going to marry, tell me, I want every detail, I should be present there, ya... I should. After all it's my sister's marriage, oh god! "

He chuckled, " flower, who is stopping you? We all are waiting, come to Messina. "

" okay... Okay... But first of all tell me more about her marriage, is it love or arrange?" She moved her hand and asked curiously.