24.. His Wicked Game.

Alessandro's point of view.

" Yes, book the Club Emerald, and send me all the details about the whole ramp show! " I commanded the secretary of P. R department.

After looking all the minute details, I went to my wife's cabin to look whether she was alright and again went insane on some employee.

She had such a great passion towards her work that she didn't consider her well being. I didn't like this. But her temper was so unbearable.

Health comes first than any other work but who was going to explain that to her, it was like smashing the head on a rigid stone.

Her eyes was set up keenly on the laptop, looking her dedication I could proclaimed, that our dresses would explode bombs in the whole European market.

Few dresses were what which she herself designed, she told me once that she had done diploma in fashion designing and she did her graduation and post graduation in Business School of England too.

" Alessandro, what happened why are you standing still, come here I Want to tell you something important."

This was she who said she didn't love me but still sensed my presence, I chuckled. But why her voice was panicking!

" Look at this file, someone is doing something illict in our company!" She presented all the cash flow and balance sheets.

Oh god! There were so many transactions chaos, what would happen if she didn't look them.

" Donna, who looked our all transactions? "

" Charlotte Robinson. "

She was our accountant, a blonde and flirty girl, she didn't leave any stone to flirt with me. My sweety pie never appreciated her excessive clingy behavior.

I knew! she was always jealous with every girl I met.

How possessive my baby was!
She loved me but why didn't she accept, strange!

" That flirty girl, oh god! She can do such a thing, I can't believe it. She is not like this! "

" You know what I have always suspected her but you said she is good, look at your good employee! And how come you believe her so much, all evidences are against her, and she is culprit! " Sarcasm was fully filled in her voice.

" Baby, but she can't !"

Because as far as I knew her she was flirt but not any cheat, someone was conspiring against our company.

" Now, you are saying I am telling lie, great! Wonderful! I am lieing, right!! " Her volcano of anger was on its peak to burst.

" No doll, its just she is not a cheat!" I tried to calm her and cupped her both cheeks.

" Don't doll me, today I will look her properly, first of all she always clinge with you and then next she dared to skin us. And last thing you believe her and not me. "

What was bothering her that she was cheating us or she tried to flirt with me. 😱🤷‍♂️

" Baby girl, you are again jealous! " i kissed her knuckles.