22.. Jealousy And Evilness In Air.

" Daughter, don't be furious, we will take revenge but have patience, give me some time. " Mr. Gambino said sympathising her.

" Uncle, but that girl murdered my brother in her omnipotent ego, she doesn't deserve to live happy."
Her eyes were filled with pain and hurt, she was so rebelious. She wanted her to fall miserably, she wanted her to regret, she wanted her to taste her own medicine.

" Sophia I will help you but be patient we should wait for a specific time, first of all we should ruin her completely. Have some patience! "

" How uncle?" she was confused because there was a clear picture in front of her how she would expose her and then Mr. Gambino was saying a different thing.

" They will going to open a new company , you should destroy her beginning."

" I can do anything for the peace of my brother's soul. And she deserved to be sad! " There was an aversion towards her in her heart. Mr. Gambino smirked his game was at his peak and now his mere pawn Sofia would end his game.

***

The closeness and bond between them was increasing time by time, they were the inseparable souls. Donna's behavior still perplexed her but she let it be on the flow of time.

They announced their family that they were leaving their respective companies which obviously didn't appeal them as they were a profit earning streak. But they told them about their plan of opening their own company. At last everyone agreed with loads of happiness.

Their sedentary lifestyle was so enormously tranquil with no negative thoughts and activities.

The gaps between Alessandro and Simone were filled, they were a good friends. Sofia too got closer to her. But what was in Sofia's mind was still unknown. Everything was perfectly fine in last three months.

But when they set up their company, they had to face many problem. Despite this, their beginning was quiet good as they were the trending names in the Europian business world.

They were going to launch a trending styles of women's wear in next 15 days. If that was successful there company would touched its high peak.

The roads of success always leads the formation of rebels and foe.

Alessandro's pov.

Donna entered in my office. She was smiling. Her smiling face was always appealing for me.

Shock was evident on her face when she looked at the blonde chic sitting there.

Her name was Lauren Adley, a british model and the hot one too. Might be she was jealous, might be she could confront her feelings now.

Now I wouldn't loose any stone to compel her to confess. Didn't know why but she never confronted her feelings even when she was so possessive towards me.

Her eyes had fires like she would kill her. Poor Lauren, I pity her.

" It is good, you have come darling. Meet her, she is our model! " I said.

She was shooting her the daggers, she was indeed jealous.

" Alessandro why is she here?" She asked.

" She is our model, Lauren Adley!"
I smiled and introduced my jealous wife to Lauren, she smiled.

They greeted each other but my wife was killing her with her eyes only, Lauren was confused with her behavior too.