30.. Confusion And Ignorance

" Sofia, are you insane?!!" Maria yelled at Sofia when she told how awkward she was feeling when she even thought to talk with him, her inner turmoil was so discouraging that eventually she left all the situations on time.

" Maria, don't say like this! It is just that... " She was excusing her by giving some lame arguments, but internally she was fighting a complete war solely.

" Now just shut up! And tomorrow you will be apologizing to him and that's it." Maria proclaimed with full hopes that her friend would do something sane.

Sofia nodded bluntly, but internally she was frantic, how would he behave after their encounter!

She knew she deserved his ignorance, his rudeness and anger. She did so wrong of accusing him rather than listening his point of view.

***
Donna's pov.

" Baby... You are saying her baby darling, it is not fair!" Alessandro said pulling me towards him, stretching the baby word.

It was so unexpected, but I smiled feeling his jealousy for me.

How cute and adorable he was, he was jealous of his own sister!🤭🤭

Not bad!

" So what Alessandro... "I said stretching his name so that he would become more jealous.

I kept my neutrality on my face, he was looking at me thoroughly with his  most sinister looks.

" Baby, if you think you are a good actor, then sorry to burst your bubble I know you are internally smiling at me." Alessandro whispered near my ears biting my earlobe.

I looked at him innocently, and pressed my both lips, I knew it tempted him to the extent that he wanted to do his sweet and sour torcher on me, but we still lacked that intimacy in our relationship.

" Darling, why are you so irresistible!!" He exclaimed, and kissed my cheek, then chin, nose and the midline of my throat.

" Oh!.. As you are not" I murmered while feeling his brushing lips at my skin.

" Really!" He looked at me with a charming face, his devilish smirk always fluttered me. Butterflies always emerged in my stomach when I was closed to him.

I smiled, while my face was a complete tomato. He touched my skin, suddenly I realised why always Alessandro commenced our romance, why shouldn't I?!!

I moved my fingers lightly, from downside to upside, my fingers were roaming on his beardy jaw, I touched his jawline and slightly put my lips onto the thick and alluring skin of him.

" Oh.. La... La... My wifey is changing!" Alessandro whispered in my ear, and I blushed.

I kissed his cheek, Chin and nape like him. I touched his lips gently and lightly, and also pulled his lower lip out.

" What are you waiting for, baby??" He said with his smirk. I instantly put my lips onto his.

Even though he kissed me before, but this time it was my initiation. I was kissing him and sucking his lower lip. His eyes were settled completely upon my all gestures, his grip was tightened onto my waist.