2.. A Not So Happy Collision

Inline comments are appreciated. ❤️

***

A calm, salubrious, and delightful morning induced new hopes and aspirations in life.

Donna was nostalgic, both confused and happy. At one side, her father was there for her and then her encounter with her bad memories of past.

Messina, her birth place, the place where she lost her mother, the place where she killed him. Her tears rested upon her eyes.

"hey dad! where are you, I can't see you? " 

"my flower, look at your back, you will find me! " he exclaimed,and she turned, her eyes were overwhelmed and she pressed her lips and came nearer to him and gave him a hug.

"dad you know what I love you so much, I miss u a lot! " She said happily clasping him. Patting her hair, he chuckled, " is that so, you can just come anytime flower to meet me."

She pouted and chuckler sheepishly, " Dad you know the reason, then why again the same topic!!?? "

"Dad Its just that I want to give me time to come out of my pasts memories. " 

He smiled, might be it was for good, she had already faced too much and then she was coping with her fears, insecurities and anguish. Then why not give a chance!

***

Every person living in De Costa mansion was excited to meet the daughter of their house.

Her mother came to her, her overwhelming emotions made her to take her in a bonecrush tight hug. Even after the tag of stepmother, she loved her.

She was in awe, and then pushed her, she looked at the angry young lady in front of her.

"don't you dare Mrs. De costa to touch me! " she bursted out ,pushing her with so much rage like a cloud did when it get overloaded.

"flower she is your mother! How can you behave like this?" her dad yelled in fury.

"do hell with mother, I don't care. Even she is not my mother. My mother has died! " she said, behaving like jerk, even if she was not her mother, she should respect her as she was elder but no!

"Donna how can you say like this! She is our mother, she gives her hands to us when we need most. Have you forget, she did our upbringing! " Her twin brother, Earnest with love in his voice towards his step mother said. She flustered and rolled her eyes frowning.

"Earnest you know what you are brainless fellow, just blindfolded by this lady but I am in my senses.
And I will never accept this lady as my mother, she can never take my mother's place." she yelled and went.

"dad you know what it's all your mistake that she don't have mild manners! " Earnest pointed out Mr. De Costa.
He was downhearted by her brat behavior.

Earnest wrapped his hands around her, and showed her affection towards her as a son.

"mother please don't cry. You know what that girl is insane! But we are with you, we all love you. Isn't it Emma and Leonardo? "