18.. Their Moments.

" What happened Alessandro, what are you doing here!" Donna said closing her eyes sleepily, looking at his devilish face while opening her eyes heavily at midnight standing at the terrace of their penthouse, wearing a long white T-shirt which reached to her knees.

" Nothing, and why are you not sleeping? Its cold outside, you will get ill doll! " He said coming close to her, mesmerised by her beautiful face, she smiled and said," I am! But not finding you in the room, my sleep broke."

" Am I mattered this much?" He said looking into her eyes, placing his hands into pocket just a few centimeter away.

" Don't know!" She exclaimed and set on the swing in the middle of the terrace.

Holding the strings of the swing , she pushed herself and move forward, He came beside her and set on the twin swing.

" Are you mimicking me?" She said sceptically, gazing him.

" No, baby, I want to feel this moment with you!" He said genuinely, the tree's leaves were mildly waving due to a calm and tranquil wind.

" Alessandro..." She whispered.

" yes!" He said slowly.

" We are not what we were 5 days ago!"

" yes, it is true."

" why are you behaving so differently! On our wedding day, you said I marry you for only profit, then how your point of view changed for me?" She asked a simple question.

" You know what I have many questions for you, till wedding!" He exclaimed.

" I came to your best friend's office the day when we were in controversies, I listen both of you confessing to each other, so I think you were in a relationship with him!" Chuckling he said, making her shocked at his thinking.

" Do you know, when dad told me about our alliance, I thought you would deny , but dad said you are not fool, you had already accepted the proposal, I tried to talk with you when we went to shopping, but you said for profit only!  I tried to deny the marriage but couldn't due to my tyrant father. "

" It means you don't marry me willingly, it is just an alliance!" She exclaimed with gloom, a drop of tear left from her eyes, why it was effecting her!

" Donna, I tried to accept this alliance, but on the day when we announced our marriage, I call you but I don't know why you said those word, but I felt heart broken. " he said lightly.

" what have I said?" she asked drenchly.

'Simone, I will marry him, and if nothing goes well, then it is simple. We divorce each other.' This was your statement." Alessandro said.

" Alessandro, you mistook everything!" She exclaimed and when she was further explaining him, he stopped her," Donna I know everything is misunderstanding, after talking and spending time with you, I am sure that that was all just some misunderstanding, I trust you. Don't explain anything!"

Donna looked at the man who was beside her, she had an unknown pull of emotions towards him which she couldn't give a name till.

" Alessandro, How this trust come? I never give you a reason to trust me. "

" Donna, trust comes from our heart, my heart wanted to trust you and that's why I trust you, it is simple. "

" Alessandro..."

The flow of wind then became vague, her hairs was slapping her own cheeks, she stopped while swinging and tried to rejuvenate them but couldn't.

Alessandro looked at her attempts of her hand to settle her smooth hair and chuckled, his jaw was so tempting.