8.. Lost Lover

" Sofia, it means you want breakup! Say clearly, Sof.. Be yourself, I will never judge you. " Alessandro said litting his eyebrow up. Sofia and Alessandro were sitting in a restaurant. They were talking about their relationship after all it was the right time to discuss.

Sofia had no words to say, thinking that it was better to get apart rather than being in false relation.

Because, at last after thinking for some time, she realized that she never loved Alessandro, he was only her infatuation as he had everything which a girl wanted.

He was handsome, famous, caring, lovely and the most eligible bachelor of their college. Also, Sofia had mild crush on him, so she thought of it as love. She liked being called by the name baby, honey and many other sweet names. Alessandro always cared for her. She also cared for him.

But caring is not love. Sofia understood this. She never thought about the meaning of actual love. Just showing the world, that their love was true didn't make any sense unless their love was not true, she realized it.

She was silent.

Alessandro took his silence as yes.

"Ok...if this is what you want, then fine. I don't have any problem. Let's get apart from each other. But Sof.. Why are you silent?! Don't you trust me, trust me! " he said very calmly, like it didn't effect him much. But who knew what pain was present in his heart.

" But Alessandro..." she said because she thought she hurted him.

" Sofia, nothing happened. This is life. We can't force anyone to stay with us. Everything is fine! Don't worry, you are free! " he said and smiled.

" Sof.. can you do me a favor? " he asked.

***

Curling her smooth and silky walnut hairs she was all ready for the ball, wearing a red elegant and classy gown, picking up a call which came from Simone, she said, "Sim I am coming." and cut the call.

***

Enjoying the party, Simone and Donna exchanged red wine. They were sipping their drink. Suddenly Simone's eyes fell on Sofia who came there entangling her hands with a handsome hunk.

He felt a ping of jealousy, same went to Sofia, she didn't like the lady beside Simone.

Simone was constantly gazing her which made her uncomfortable why he was behaving so unexpectedly, was he love her! If not, then why he was jealous.

As the party went, a ball dance introduced where every person should wear a mask and swap their dance partner one by one, beginning with their own date.

As Simone was dancing with Donna, who was wearing a golden royal mask, he couldn't concentrate, he was trying to peek at the site of Sofia.

After changing partner, Sofia was dancing with Simone, feeling goosebumps by his one touch, she felt joy, she identified whom she was dancing with.

While Donna and Alessandro were dancing with each other they found an unusual connection towards each other, satisfaction was evident between them.

Placing his hand on her waist and touching her skin, he got some sparks, he clasped her one hand into his finger, twirled  and twisted her with so much passion.

" Am I not wrong, you are Donna! Right!! The very same girl! " he said and twisted her while dancing, when her mask slided lightly and her face glinted due to the lights.