•18•

Gabriella p.o.v.

That night Jungkook and Elena took forever to come back. It was already 10 p.m. and Jay was asleep on his bed while I was sitting next to him waiting for one of the two to come back.

I thought about calling Jungkook but I was afraid that I will interrupt him if he's working and I don't have Elena's number.

I was about to fall asleep next to Jay when I heard the front door opening aggressively and sound of people shouting.

I quickly got out of the bed and out of the room, trying my best not to wake Jay up.

I went down the stairs and saw Jungkook and Elena shouting at each other. If it wasn't for Jay I wouldn't have interrupted them.

"Euhm I'm sorry but Jay is asleep and you're being too loud so he can wake up." I said awkwardly.

They both looked at me and I could see anger in both eyes. I have to say that Jungkook looked scary when he's angry.

"Gabriella you can get your things moved to here tomorrow because I'm leaving tomorrow." Elena said and was heading upstairs.

"Aren't t you suppose to be leaving in two days?" I asked.

"I changed my flight to tomorrow and I will be staying for two weeks" she turned around and faced me, "I hope you will take a good care of Jay."

"I will." I smiled at her and she headed upstairs.

I turned my head to look at Jungkook and saw him standing with his head down and closed eyes.
He ran his hands through his hair and let out a tired sigh.

I went and took my jacked with my purse and then approached him.
"Are you alright?" I asked softly.

He lifted his head up and looked at me.
"Yeah, I'm sorry about earlier but me and Elena got in a fight."

"No it's okay, I understand." I gave him a small smile and he stared at me. I hate it when he look directly at my eyes like that because it makes my heart beat rapidly.

I don't know what that look means because he does it often, just looking at me with his brown eyes.

"How was your day with Jay?" He asked.
"Fun like always." I smiled at the memories of today when me and Jay were playing video games.

"I assume yours was tiring." He nodded and let out a groan.
"Very."

"Well I will let you rest then, it's already late and I need to pack my things because I will be sleeping here tomorrow."

"Alright drive safely and I'll see you tomorrow." He followed me to the front door.

I opened it and went out. "Goodnight." I said when I turned around to face him.

"Goodnight."

•••••

I grabbed my suitcase and putted in the trunk before heading to Starbucks and seeing Jimin.

"Hey Jimin." I greeted him when it was my turn. There wasn't that many people in the cafe.

"You're early today." He smiled.
"Yupe, starting from today I will be staying at the Jeon's house."