•22•

Gabriella p.o.v.

Mrs Min dragged me with her towards the small lake.
"So for how long have you been working for the Jeon family?" Mrs. Min asked, starting a conversation.

"About a month." Now that I think about it, a month seems a long time but it went by very fast and for me it's been already a month.

"How has it been till now?" She asked me another question still with a smile on her face.

I looked down for a little, I didn't know what to answer her. It's really complicated, it has been good but bad at the same time. When it's with Jay it's always great but then with Elena it turns most of the times bad and then there's Jungkook.

I sighed softly, Jungkook... the one who turned everything upside down. The one who managed to steal my heart. The one who can make me the happiest girl alive but also the saddest.

I looked back up at her eyes with a forced smile.
"It's been great, Jay is an angel and we two get along very well."

"And with Jungkook?" When she saw my confused reaction she continued "Do you get along with him as well?" The smile was never leaving her lips.

"Yea-Yeah, I do." I stuttered a bit. Her question caught me off guard and I found it quit oddly for her to ask me that.

"You two seem close." She looked ahead of her.
"Euhm not really, I mean we talk sometimes but for the rest not that much."

I could tell she was thinking about something and I seriously want to know what that is. Her questions doesn't seems like she was just asking them but more like she wants to know something.

"Do we maybe seem close?" It was now my turn to ask a question in which she just giggle.

If I got to be honest she's creeping me out a little and I wish that Jungkook was now here beside me.

"You two are looking like the perfect couple." She smiled and looked at my shocked face.

"What?" She said with a chuckle, "Not my problem you guys look cute plus please don't lie to me I can see the way you are looking at him."

My eyes have never been this wide than now and I could feel my whole body heating up.
"I-I" I paused to collect myself, "wh-what are you talking about?" I let out a nervous laugh and avoided eye contact with her.

"Come on, if you're trying to denying it, your eyes that are filled with love aren't helping you." She said with once again a giggle leaving me frozen on my place.

"Look, please I'm begging you don't tell him anything, please." I begged her. I was so nervous she would tell Jungkook about me.

If she did then I'll be done, my job will be done and everything will be done.

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me but open your eyes a little you will realize something." The soft smile she's keeping on her lips is making me now relax.

"What do you mean?" She's making me more confused.
"You will know when you realize it and by then feel free to come to me and talk, you know where to find me." She winked at me and we stood for a moment silent.

"How did you know, about me liking him." I hope it isn't obvious and that Jungkook will not realize it.

"The way you guys were looking at each other, come on get a room." I laughed at her silliness.

She may be in her late 40's but she acts as if she's still a teenager girl.

"But he's married so it's impossible he probably loves Elena more than anything." I sighed.

"Don't be so sure about it. He's married to her but his heart may be married to someone else." She looked at her left and I followed her gaze to see Jungkook and Mr. Min.

"Open your eyes Gabriella." She gave me a last look before walking back to them, leaving me standing there alone trying to get all her words inside my head.

"Gabriella?" I looked up to find Jungkook standing next to me.

"I was calling you but you were zoned out." He chuckled. "What did Mrs. Min wants?"

"Oh nothing just talking about babysitting Jay en stuff." I managed to pull a smile.

"Alright let's go then." He putted his hand on my back and leaded me to where Mr. and Mrs. Min were standing.

"We will be going." Mr. Min said and linked his arm with his wife.

"See you soon, I hope." Mrs. Mis said and waved at us and we waved back.

After they were out of sight Jungkook turned to me.
"Let's get Jay and go home, it's getting late." He looked at his watch and I just nodded.

"Come on Jay let's go." I called him once we were standing next to him in which he sighed and with a small smile he said bye to the boy who was standing there.

"Oh you made friends?" Jungkook asked.
"Yupe we played football/soccer." Jay smiled his adorable smile.

"Mark!" We heard a lady yell and the little boy turned around.

"Oh there you are." She signed in relief. "You made friends?" She asked and looked at Jay than at us.

"Hi." She said and she was a little out of breath.
We greeted her back with a smile.

"Come on Jay." Jungkook said and took Jay's hand but Jay just whined making me and Jungkook giggle. What a baby.

"Is this your first child?" The lady asked with a friendly smile.

Me and Jungkook looked at each other's wide eyes, I didn't know how to explain myself but before I could Jungkook answered with a yes.

"Oh then it's normal for you to find it cute then, believe me you will get used to it when you will have three like me." She sighed and waved before going away with Mark.

"Euh let's go now, right?" Jungkook said more of a question.

"Yeah best."

With that we walked towards the car with a half asleep Jay in Jungkook's arms.

What an experience.