•29•

Ugh I love you guys so much that it hurts, Auch

***

3th person p.o.v.

"What do you think of this one?" Gabriella rose her eyebrows when she got out of the changing room.

Jimin was sitting on a chair and was looking at the dresses Gabriella was trying on.

"Nah not feeling it." Jimin said and looked back at his phone.

"Jimiiinn." The girl whined. "This is the fourth dress."

"Well you gotta leave an impress, if there is something already going on might as well make the full of it." The boy who was sitting comfortably in his chair said in a 'duh' tone.

The girl's jaw dropped before replying "I'm not trying to sleep with him."

And still Jimin didn't look up from his phone. "That's what she said."

Gabriella sighed and closed the curtains once again to try on another dress.

Nobody would have figured out that the two were arguing an hour earlier before this.

After they were calmed down, Jimin told her to wash her face so they could go shopping, he didn't want them to be late.

At the end he wanted his best friend to be happy, everything had a key to solve.

Meanwhile now in the dressing room Gabriella was trying to get out of the tight dress when her phone rang.

On the caller ID it said Jungkook.

She stared at it before hesitating picking it up.

"Hello." She said in a soft voice and not too loud.

To be honest she didn't want Jimin to hear but she knew she have to tell him after she get out.

"Hey beautiful, what are you doing?" Jungkook said on the other line.

The girl closed her eyes tightly and got the courage to answer back. "I'm shopping with Jimin, I still haven't found a dress."

"Alright there is still time. In a little bit I'm going with Jay to Mr. and Mrs. Min house so there's a chance if you come back you'll be alone in the house."

Gabriella took the phone down from her ear so she could let out a sigh without Jungkook hearing it.

"Euhm yeah about that, Jimin is going with us." She finally let out after bringing the phone back to her ear.

There was silence on the both sides of the phone and Gabriella could imagine Jungkook furrowing his eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" He asked confused.

"He, euhm he," the girl started to stutter because of how nervous she was. "He's coming with us to the party."

Jungkook sat straight on the sofa he was laying on.

"Did you invite him?" He could feel that he was becoming angry and Gabriella could hear that in his voice.

"No I didn't but I think it's a better idea if he came with us, like that there wouldn't be people gossiping about us." The girl in the dressing room trying to calm the man down.

Jungkook nodded his head and answered with a simple okay.

"You're pissed, aren't you?"

"It's okay, come on I don't want to distract you more. See you tonight." He answered and the girl said her goodbye before they hung up.

"Gabriella?" Jimin called.

"Yes?" She knew there was something by the way Jimin called her name.

"Can you come out real quick?" And the girl opened the curtain, she was still dressed in the same dress.

Jimin was twirling his phone around and did not look at the her. "So he's mad hunh?"

He asked but it came more of that he was sure of it.

"So you did hear me." She said and chuckled.

"Every word." He smirked.

"Alright then there's not need to tell you then, I'll try on the next dress." She closed the curtains and sighed, Jimin and Jungkook aren't going to get along she thought.

She tried on the last dress, it was a long black one with long sleeves, V-neck and a open back.

It was beautiful.

She got out and Jimin opened his eyes, he was taking a little nap waiting for Gabriella to finish, which took like forever to him.

And when he did open his eyes he immediately got up from his seat with his mouth opened.

"Wow." Was all what he said before taking her hand and turning her around.

"This is it. This is the dress, it looks amazing on you." Gabriella was smiling widely when she received the comments.

"Oh thank you." She was blushing.

"Alright now that we got you a dress let's go and find something for me." Jimin smiled at his best friend who was smiling widely and nodded her head.

When she got inside his smile started to fade, he was so happy to see her laugh like this.

It's been a while since the last time he saw her like that but the problem was, he didn't like the reason of her happiness.

But he can't tell her that.

When she got out of the changing room with a big smile and her dress in her hand, he couldn't help but to smile too.

They paid for it and went out.

"So do you have an idea of what you are going to wear?" Gabriella asked.

"I have black jeans, I just need a white shirt and a black blazer." And Gabriella nodded her head.

"Well that's simple." She answered and they both chuckled.

After they got everything they needed, Gabriella drove them to Jungkook's house.

She opened the door and was met with silence, which means there wasn't anyone.

"I'll show you my room, you can change there while I'm showering so there shouldn't be a problem and after you are done you can wait in the living room."

"Sounds good." Jimin answered

They got upstairs and Gabriella showed him her room and the bathroom.

"Alright I will just wash my hair real quick so I can style it, after that you can shower. Alright?" He messed her hair and went inside the bathroom.

Gabriella was waiting in her room and texted Jungkook that they were in the house.

He told her that he will be there in a couple of minutes.

"This is going to be a long night." She sighed and spoke to herself.