•30•

3th person p.o.v.

After Jimin washed his hair, he signaled to Gabriella that she could come in and shower while he change into the clothes of tonight's party.

After he was done, he went downstairs and sat in the living room playing on his phone.

Some minutes passed and he heard the front door opens and closes.

It must be Jungkook he thought and that was his chance, that was his chance to talk to him alone and privately.

He went to the hall were Jungkook was standing and when he looked up he saw Jimin dressed formally.

The man who was in front of the front door nodded his head to the man who was standing in front of the living door.

"I need to talk to you, now before Gabriella is done." Jimin said seriously and turned around to go back to the place where he sat.

Jungkook rubbed his eyes tiredly and sighed before following and sitting on the opposite couch where Jimin sat.

"You can start." Jungkook said and signaled with his hand for the man who sat looking angry and serious to begin.

Even tho he knew what the topic would be.

It's going to be about the girl who is upstairs showering.

"How is Elena?" Jimin asked, he was giving Jungkook a death look.

Jungkook looked at him surprised, he had his hands resting on his thighs.

He gulped before replaying a good with his deep voice.

He got to admit that he was becoming kind of nervous, he only hoped that he would calm down his anger.

"You talked to her after she's gone?" Jimin asked another question and Jungkook still didn't know why he was asking about her.

But to answer him he shook his head no.

"Then how do you know she's doing okay?" Jimin said and titled his head to the side.

It was now Jungkook's turn to give him a death look.

"Go straight to the point and make it quick, what do you want exactly?" His voice gotten deeper.

"I'll tell you what I don't want." Jimin responses and leaned forward while pointing his finger at Jungkook.

"I don't want for Gabriella's heart to break." He said through gritted teeth.

"It wouldn't." Jungkook answered but he could feel the sweat on his forehead.

"How are you so sure about it mister married man?"

With that sentence the two were quiet, both red from anger.

"Look," Jungkook closed his eyes for a moment to calm himself before opening them back, "I know that you are Gabriella's friend and all but"

It was now Jungkook who pointed at the other "don't you dare to come between us."

"Us?" Jimin said and frowned his eyebrows "How can you say US when you aren't even together? What about you and Elena? Is that a US when you two are clearly still married?"

The two were getting annoyed. Jungkook because he was realizing every mistake and Jimin because of the answers of the other.