Chapter 6

Kassandra's POV

I made sure to hide the sweets in case my precious baby's were going to be eaten by the pigs again. I took of my clothes and got dressed in my t-shirt and shorts.

I jumped onto my bed and wrapped myself in the comfy blankets as I watched Victorious. I laughed as I ate popcorn and cookies. Jade and Beck were my favourite characters.

I turned off the TV and slowly fell asleep. I was awoken by the annoying screeching of my alarm clock. Groaning, I turned it off and got up and had a shower.

I decided to wear a olive jacket and a white t-shirt with blue denim jeans.

As I was putting on my shoes, my phone rang, I saw Jay was calling. Pressing accept, I walked down the stairs and started making pancakes for Ethan, Elijah, Ashton and me.

(Jay in bold and Kass in normal )

Hey! So I need your advice
Hey Jay! What's wrong?
Well yesterday, I asked out Lex and I'm stuck on where to take her on our date.
Either take her to the beach or take her to the arcade or take her to a really good restaurant. Make sure you don't pick a fancy one. She hates them.
Thanks so much!
No problem, see you in school!
Bye!
Bye!

I placed all eight pancakes on a big plate. I called Ethan, Ashton and Elijah down. Immediately, they came down and grabbed two pancakes each. I sat down and put two pancakes on my plate. I then poured syrup on top.

Once we were all done, we walked to the Ferrari, me running to the passenger seat and Elijah drove all the way to school. It was Wednesday today and I couldn't wait for the weekend.

I walked into History, making sure to give my assignment to Mr Sheldon.
I walked to my seat and sat as I placed my head in my arms.

The bell rang and I walked to second period. Soon all lessons passed in a blur and lunch came. I was so relieved as I queued in the line.

I grabbed a chicken sandwich and walked to our usual table. I sat silently as I ate my food. I just wanted to go home. I was so tired. My head began spinning. I clutched my head and Jay noticed. He whispered in my ear if he should call Dad to collect me. He knew I was about to meet my wolf and so was Ethan.

I whispered back in his ear yeah. I slowly got up and caught Lex's eye and gave her the look that I will tell her later. I walked to the reception and told her I felt really sick. She told me she would call my Dad.

I sat in the waiting area when Dad finally came. When we walked through the lobby of the reception, Dad mentioned to the receptionist if she can call Elijah, Ashton, Ethan and Jay.

She gave him a suspicious look and Dad said "The boys have to meet their Grandparents and Jays Dad was asking to get him as he has to meet his grandparents as well."

Oh yeah! I forgot to mention his Mom and Dad were Daregan and Rosaline.
The receptionist picked up her phone and requested that all boys would come.

As soon as they came, we raced to my mansion and instantly my body started burning with pain. I ran out the car and ran to the backyard.

 My bones started cracking and after what seemed like an hour, I finally shifted into my wolf

My bones started cracking and after what seemed like an hour, I finally shifted into my wolf. "Hello" my wolf said. " I'm Delilah" "Hello, I'm Kassandra but you can call me Kass for short." I stated softly.

"Take a look" she said. I did exactly what we told me to do and I looked beautiful.

In the corner of my eye, I could see everyone staring. I whined, getting shy of the attention, and contacted with Mom and Dad that we were all going for a run. I saw Ethan with his wolf. He looked beautiful.

We all ran. I was so amazed of the feeling of the wind blowing through my fur. I allowed Delilah to run as she should have her freedom.