Chapter 33

Kassandra's POV

I gawked at the rooms beauty and blushed when I realised Jace was watching my reaction.

I realised that the room was dark grey so I said "Am I sharing with Kyan?" He nodded and said "Want me to give you a tour of the house?"

"Sure." I said. We walked out the room. He showed me the kitchen.

In the living room, someone sat. Once he saw us, he got up and walked to Jace. He kissed him on the lips and smiled at me when he realised I was there.

He had blonde hair and brown eyes. He was 6ft.

 He was 6ft

"Levi De Luca, hybrid of a vampire and a werewolf

"Levi De Luca, hybrid of a vampire and a werewolf. 'Sup?" He said. "Kassandra Williams. Just Werewolf" I said, smiling slightly.

"I'm going to go come back in a bit, babe." Jace said. Levi nodded and sat back down. He was watching The Simpsons. "Back to the tour." Jace said.

Sitting on one of the chairs of the dining room sat a gorgeous brunette.

"Who's she?" She said, glaring at me

"Who's she?" She said, glaring at me. "Hey, I'm Kassandra, Kyan's Mate." I said trying to be polite. "What are you on about? Kyan's my mate." She said.

"Shut the fuck up, Kasey. Kyan will never be your mate. Just because you used to hook up doesn't mean you're his mate." Jace said, coldly.

"That bastard." I said. "Kassandra, Wait." Jace said. I ran to Jace's room and locked it. I didn't want to go to our room.

I felt like crying. Jace pounded on the door. I got up and wordlessly opened the door.

Once he entered, I locked the door again. "Kyan knew I never liked her but Kasey out of all people." I said, laughing cold like.

"It's alright, My brothers an Asshole. Want to watch some movies? There's some food in the mini fridge." Jace said.

"Levi's coming." He said. Levi opened the door and locked it behind him. "It's alright, Kass. We'll watch White Chicks with you, If you want?"

"Sure." I said, smiling sadly. We ate gummy worms and toffee popcorn whilst watching it. "Kassandra. Where are you?" Kyan shouted, walking around the garden.

I stiffened and looked at Jace. "Hide in the closet." He whispered. I silently walked there and crouched in the corner.

Jace's POV

I quickly sprayed the room. I nodded at Levi and he unlocked the door using his speed. As soon as Levi came back, I started kissed him as soon as Kyan came up the stairs, slowly might I add. He finally reached our room and pushed the door open.

"Have you seen Kass?" Kyan said. "No. Now piss off. We were in the middle of something." I said, annoyed. He smelt of Kasey, that stupid slut.

He scowled and said "If you see her, mindlink me." He said. He closed the door and I waited till he walked away till I let Kass out of the Closet.

I walked to the door and locked it.

Kassandra's POV

I was extremely pissed. While I was in the closet, I saw Kyan and that brunette making out in the pathway to the house. I'm pretty sure they were going to go further. He seemed reluctant to even leave her side. I felt like my heart was ripped out. The worse part was that it looked like he was enjoying everything.

I walked backwards and slid down the wall, pulling my knees to my chest. I started crying quietly. All I want is for someone to love me.

Baby sis? How are you loving New York?
Elijah! I hate it. I just found out Kyan was fooling around with someone else when he was with me.
That dickhead. I'm going to rip him apart. Where are you?
I'm in Kyan's twin brothers room.
I'm coming to get you

He cut off the mind link. "My brothers coming." I whispered. "We're coming with you." Levi whispered back. "I've always hated this pack. Kyan is always putting me down just because I'm gay. He doesn't accept us." Jace whispered motioning to him and Levi. I smiled sadly and hugged them both.

Two hours went by and the familiar sound of the G wagon was heard. Levi and Jace already packed their things. I quickly ran to my room and threw my things in my suitcase.

I saw some spray paint on the bedside table so I wrote on the wall HOPE SHE WAS WORTH IT. Thankfully, Kyan was in the shower. I made sure I got everything and rushed to Jace's room.

We all grabbed our suitcases and ran to Elijah. "Thank you so much for coming." I said. I sat in the back with Levi and Jace as Demetri sat in the passenger seat. "Where is he?" Demetri growled.

As soon as he said that, Kyan came outside. He looked confused.