Chapter 37

Kassandra's POV

I rushed out the locker room with Alexa following close behind me. I saw Dante standing with the guys. I smiled when he started to playfully tackle Ethan to the floor.

Dante and Ethan wore just shorts as I'm guessing they took their shirt off earlier on.

I jogged over to them and asked Calvin for a Coke as he was sitting next to the cooler where all the drinks were. He threw at me, I caught it and placed It on the blanket as I decided to have it later.

"Want to go for a swim, Jayden?" I said. "Sure." He said, dusting the sand off of his skin. I took off my cover and ran to the sea. He ran after me.

Once he got in the Sea, I splashed him and ran away since he gave me a warning look. "You have 5 seconds to run." He shouted.

I ran and ran until I couldn't run anymore but apparently I wasn't fast enough as he lifted me and tickled me. "I'm sorry." I squealed.

He grinned and placed me down gently. I kicked the water on him and shouted "I'm not sorry." He growled and chased me. I screamed and ran on shore. I hid behind Alexa. "Please save me." I said. "Give me a good reason to." She said.

"Every girl here is staring at Jayden and a girl is touching him right now." I said. "What!" She shouted. She looked and indeed, a girl was touching Jayden's bicep. He looked very uncomfortable.

She stormed up to them and pushed the girl off of Jay. I laughed when she lifted up her fist. I howled with laughter when the girl gave Alexa a weird look.

I walked to Calvin and said "Want to come with me to get some Popcorn?" He looked at me and said "What for?"

"I think Alexa might beat a girl up and me being her best friend will show support by cheering her on." I said. I grabbed his arm and ran to the nearest Supermarket.

I purchased two family sized toffee popcorns. We rushed back to the Beach and set up chairs. I gave a packet to Calvin and shoved some popcorn into my mouth.

Not even in a minute in the fight, the girl was already was on the floor. "Aww, Alexa you could've let me enjoy that." I whined.

She laughed and grabbed a handful of popcorn from my packet. "Hey!" I said. I got up and packed away the chair and said "You guys want to go to the movie theatre?"

"Sure, I'm down." Dante said. "We're down." Jace and Levi said. "We're all down." Elijah said. We got in the cars and arrived at the local movie theatre.

We decided we would watch Us. It was really cool. Halfway through the movie, Ethan jumped due to a jump scare and threw his popcorn on the people in front of us.

They turned around and gave him a dirty look. We all burst out laughing. Long story short, we got kicked out as 'We were disturbing everyone's Peace and Quiet.'

We are now currently at my house, in the Games room. The boys were playing Xbox whereas Alexa and I played snooker. Alexa and I made a deal that the other one would do anything they wanted for a while week if they lost.

We started the game, I went first and a striped ball fell into a pocket. I was to shoot the stripes into the pockets and Lex was to shoot the solids.

So far, I was close to winning but Lexy shot in a fair amount of her solids. I just had to shoot in the black ball and I would win. I scrunched my eyebrows in concentration and hit the stick as hard as I could.

I watched as the ball rolled into the pocket. I gave her a smug look and said "I look forward to see you everyday, Alexa." She groaned and walked to the couch and sat next to Jayden.

She rested her feet in his lap and lied down. I shook my head at her and announced I was going to the movie theatre. "We're coming too." Levi said.

"Sure." I said smiling. "It's this way." I said showing them to the theatre.