Chapter 23

Kassandra's POV

We are now at the mansion and packing up our clothes. Our flight was in a hour and we were going in the private jet.

We rushed to the car and I chucked the keys at Hayden. He catched them and walked inside. "Look after Hunter and Ace and don't damage anything." I said.

Our chauffeur came and assisted us into our G-wagon. We raced to the airport and boarded the jet.

I sat in between Chelsea and Calvin. Ethan brought Vanessa. Elijah bought Chelsea. Ashton bought an incredible amount of candy.

I obviously bought a MacBook Pro and my iPhone 7. I texted the group chat, that consisted of Me, Lex and Jay,and told them I arrived after a long jet ride with Ashton being hyper of candy.

We were at Venice, Italy and we just arrived at the mansion.

I put away my clothes in my closet in the room I was to sleep in.

I picked out a bathing suit and put a cover on top.

I knocked on Calvin's door and said "Hurry up! We're going to the pool." He laughed and closed the door. He then came back wearing swimming boxers and a open shirt.

We walked to the pool and placed our clothes on a chair. I jumped into the pool and swam around for a bit. I splashed Cal and swam away once I saw he was giving me a glare.

Ethan and Vanessa came and jumped into the pool. We decided to do a chicken fight. It was Me and Calvin VS Ethan and Vanessa.

Ethan and Nessa won because Me and Cal kept laughing. We then decided to play Marco Polo.

It was my turn to be the seeker and it was so hard. I walked around the pool for five minutes and I heard laughter.

I opened my eyes and saw Cal, Nessa and Ethan clutching their stomachs while laughing.

I looked at them confused and saw Cal pointing at something in front of me. I looked and saw Myself hugging an amused Elijah.

"Sorry." I said, slightly embarrassed. He laughed and said "Don't worry, baby sis."

After a while, our skin started to prune so we went inside and got changed. I got changed in a blue denim shorts and a white off shoulder blouse.

I FaceTimed Lexy and saw Jayden was with her.

(Conversation between them)

Kass:Heyyyy!
Jay:Heyyy,dork!
Lexy:How are you?
Kass:I'm fine. Venice is so beautiful and don't worry, I'll get you both gifts.
Jay: Kyan keeps calling me and saying where you are because you're not picking up your phone.
Kass: Don't tell him as he's going to come here and I want space.

Jay nodded and Lex wiggled her eyebrows at me.

Kass:So are you two dating then?

They both nodded. I smiled.

Kass: If you two ever hurt each other. I will slap you both.
Lex:We have to go now. Jayden's Mum is calling us. We'll talk later. Byee!
Kass:Byeee!
Jay:Byee!

I went downstairs and Dad said "Get ready were going out to a restaurant ."

I nodded and did a natural make up look.

I wore a white blouse and skinny jeans,sunglasses and a round hat.

I walked down the stairs and went in the black Ferrari parked outside.

I went with Calvin to the restaurant called Oro Restaurant. I told the waiter that it was a table of eight under the name of Mr Williams.

He led us to a huge table. I sat next to Calvin and we waited for them to come. They eventually came after five minutes of waiting.

Ethan sat next to me while Vanessa sat opposite him. Next to Nessa sat Chelsea, Next to Chelsea sat Elijah and Mom and Dad sat opposite each other at the head of the table.

We chatted until the Waiter came. "Good evening, I'm your waiter for tonight. My name is Axel. What would you like to have?" He said.

Axel had grey eyes and brown hair. He was at least 6ft. He was pretty cute.

 He was pretty cute

We all ordered and talked about random things

We all ordered and talked about random things. He returned with our food and I could tell he was a werewolf since Delilah could sniff his wolf.

We ate in a comfortable silence and just as we was about to leave Axel stopped me and said "Want to be friends?"

"Sure." I said. I wrote my phone number in his phone and his in mine.