Chapter 16

Kassandra's POV

He was sitting in the games room and had his head in his hands. I walked silently to him and sat beside him. "Go away!" He said. I picked his head out of his hands and said softly "I'm really sorry. Sometimes I snap and become a bitch."

"I really hope you forgive me. I didn't mean to snap at you. It's just I got emotional." I whispered. He stared at me with an unknown emotion.

"I'm really stupid and if you want-" I never got to finish my sentence as he crashed his lips on mine. I kissed back and after a while, we pulled apart. "I forgive you." He said.

I sighed in relief and said "Wanna go to my Grandparents house with Elijah and Chelsea?" He nodded. I grinned and ran to the black G-wagon.

Me and Kyan sat in the front and Elijah and Chelsea sat in the back

Me and Kyan sat in the front and Elijah and Chelsea sat in the back. "No funny business." I said. "I don't want you two to ruin my precious car." Elijah smirked and nodded.

I started the car and on the radio, Let's do it again by Pia Mia came on. I squealed and sang the chorus.

It was nice to nice to know you
Let's do it again
How we did it in a one night stand
Boy, I wanna be more than a friend to ya

It was nice to nice to know you
Let's do it again
How we did it in a one night stand
Boy, I wanna be more than a friend to ya

I forgot Kyan was there. "Nice voice." He said. "Thank you!" I said. I smiled and sang along to the rest of the song. When the song was finished, we arrived there.

I opened the door with my keys and shouted "We're here!" Whilst looking at the stairs at the top.

"Princess!" Shouted Grandad. He hugged me and Grandma hugged me as well. Grandad saw Kyan and said "Who's this?"

"You remember Kyan, he's my mate." I said. "That's you!" Grandad said, shocked. Kyan grinned and said "It's nice to meet you again, River. Isla, you look beautiful."

"You break my princesses heart and I will break all your bones." Grandad said in a calm voice.

Kyan said "Don't worry, I won't." "Come on, let's go in the living room." Grandma said.

"Elijah! I didn't see you there. Who's this?" Grandma said as she looked at Chelsea. Elijah smiled and said "This is my mate, Chelsea."

Chelsea stepped forward and was about to shake hands with grandma when grandma hugged her. Grandad hugged her as well and said "Welcome to the family."

"Where's everyone else?" Grandma said. "They are coming in a bit." I said. Grandad is hosting a family barbecue and invited part of the family.

The door rang. I walked to it and saw Uncle Macenyth Williams. He has brown hair and blue eyes. He is 38 and has a gorgeous mate.