Chapter 27

Kassandra's POV

"Have you find your mate yet?" I questioned him. "No, not yet." He said. My belly started growling and that made my cheeks turn a bright red.

"So much for a reunion." Demitri said, chuckling. "Shut up!" I said, embarrassed.

I went downstairs to the kitchen and made myself a chicken sandwich. Once I was finished, I wanted to watch a movie so I went to the living room.

I saw, Ryder Gray, Jayden's Grandad. He was practically family. My Grandad, River, is best friends with him.

 My Grandad, River, is best friends with him

"Hey, Kassandra

"Hey, Kassandra. It's been forever seen I last saw you. You've grown." He said, smiling warmly.

I smiled and said "How are you?"

"I'm good. How's River?" He said. "He's good and how was living in Morocco?" I said.

"It was good. I bought a mansion there." He said, smiling. "Have you found your mate?"

"Yeah, he's Kyan. I met him in the ball Dad held for me." I said. "That's good. Where is he?" He said, confused.

"He's at New York with his pack." I said, missing him slightly. He nodded and got up, "Well, I have to go meet my son now. I'm surprising him. I'm also going to meet River as well."

"He lives near Duskfall lake. I bought him a mansion near there." I said, standing up as Ryder started walking towards the front door. He gave Jayden a hug and said bye to him.

"Thank you, Kassandra." He said, waving as he walked out the door. I waved and watched as his car sped of.

I ran to Mom and hugged her. "How long were you planning that?" I said, putting my hands on my hips.

"Since your birthday." She said, mixing some cookie batter. I hugged her and said "Grazie, Mamma." I whispered.

Translation: Thanks, Mom

"Nessun problema, tesoro" She said turning around and hugging me back.

Translation: No problem, Sweetheart

"Now go away, I need to make this for your brothers." She said, jokingly. Demetri came in the kitchen as soon as she said that.

"What's for dessert, Mom?" He said, biting into an apple. "Cookies and Oreo ice cream." She said, placing the tray of cookies in the oven. Demetri walked into the kitchen and walked quickly near the cookie batter.

I chuckled as Mom whacked Demetri with a wooden spatula when he tried to reach for some cupcakes she made earlier on.

"Questo è andato a lasciare un livido." He muttered, rubbing his arm.

Translation: That's going to leave a bruise

"Bene te lo meriti." She said, glaring at Demetri. Just as mom said that Dad came in.

Translation: Good, you deserve that

"What's going on?" He said looking at Demetri. "Mom whacked me with a wooden spatula because I tried to eat one of her cupcakes." He said.

Dad snorted and said "Buona una Katelyn." He walked to Mom and gave her a high five.

Translation: Good one, Katelyn

Demetri just stared in disbelief. He narrowed his eyes at Dad and said "Your going to let Mom abuse me?"

"Yeah, pretty much." He said, shrugging his shoulders.

I laughed and said "Posso avere un cupcake per favore."

Translation:Can I have a cupcake, please?

"Certo che puoi dolcezza." She said, handing me one. Demetri just pouted and crossed his arms together.

Translation:Of course you can, Sweety

I ate it and walked upstairs to the gym, texting Ashton if he wanted to work out with me.

I walked to my room and got changed into a bra and grey leggings.

I grabbed some trainers and walked to the Gym. Explode by Cover drive came on. Ashton and I did 75 push ups each. We went on the pull up bar 75 times to Rehab by Rihanna.

I went on the treadmill while Ashton did 75 lifts on each arm with dumb bell.

After a intense workout, I asked Ashton if he wanted to go for a run. He nodded and we ran outside allowing our wolfs to enjoy themselves.

Ashton's wolf, Shadow ,has grey-brown fur and an icy grey eyes.

We ran and chased each other. When our wolfs were tired, we ran back to the house and danced weirdly to where have you been by Rihanna.

Ethan, Elijah and Demetri saw us and looked at us, weirdly. They shrugged and started dancing with us. We also danced to Give me everything tonight by Pitbull.

Mom and Dad walked in and saw us. "That's my kids." Mom shouted, laughing.We all danced foolishly just enjoying ourselves.