Mine

"Well, I can see that what McGonagall has said is in fact true," Professor Umbridge states looking at Harry as he stares at Ginny not paying attention to anyone else.

The kids are spending the day with Hagrid since they can't just leave them alone and they didn't want to come to classes today. And since they have no control over Harry and are afraid he may hurt himself if they separate him from Ginny they have instructed her to go to all of his classes.

"I bet she did it," Ron whispers to Hermione, gesturing to Umbridge, who just nods not wanting to get in trouble.

"What was that Mr. Weasley?" Professor Umbridge demands stepping next to their desk making them nervous.

"I just said I wish we had our Harry back," Ron says chuckling nervously worried she won't believe the lie but she just nods her head continuing the class.

Draco barely pays attention as he stares off into space. Every time he is called on to answer it takes him a few seconds to remember the question and then answer, correctly. Blaise and Pansy are sitting with him since they had been kicked out of their bench by Ginny and Harry.

"Hey, cheer up," Pansy whispers bumping his shoulder trying to get his attention. "Everything will be fine, we've told you this a thousand times. Why won't you believe us?"

"Well, what if this is for the best? I mean he seems happy with her," Draco reasons pointing to Harry's dopey smile.

"Because he's under a love spell," Pansy says frustrated before they are nudged by Blaise warning them that Umbridge is walking by. Once she passes Pansy starts to speak again. "Come on, you can't be serious. You know Harry loves you."

"We haven't said that...yet," Draco says looking away and trying to hide the bright blush on his cheeks making Pansy smile brightly.

"You guys may not have said it yet but with just one look at you guys anyone could tell that you love each other," Pansy says pretending to tease him but still meaning every word. "You do want to be happy right. You have liked him since....the beginning? Have you ever not liked him?"

Draco burrows his face into his hands and is too reluctant to speak, so he just shakes his head. For him, it's always been Harry.

"See! It's totally meant to be," Pansy says looking down again as Umbridge passes.

"Mr. Malfoy is something wrong, you aren't doing your work," Umbridge stares at him with her arms crossed as he peaks out of his hands.

"Sorry Professor it's just that my face is very hot at the moment and I need a few seconds to focus again," Draco explains looking down at the table.

"Very well, but be sure to look at someone when you are speaking to them," Umbridhe states firmly as she walks back to the front of the room.

"Thanks a lot," Draco grumbles to Pansy quietly causing her to snicker evilly as they continue their work in silence.

It's been three days since Harry was given the love potion and Draco is going mad. They are still looking for the time turner of course but he can't seem to focus on anything other than Harry who is all over Ginny.

He kisses her cheeks and hugs her tightly, they really are cute together. Draco misses his lips as they are always soft and gentle. He misses the feel of Harry's hands on his skin, gosh how long has it been since the kids arrived?Two weeks? Two and a half weeks? Whatever it is Draco wants more of it. He want more of Harry, he wants him for the rest of his life. And sure the confirmation of his hopes from the kids are great but there is always that doubt.

Maybe Ginny is better for him, healthier even. Draco is a death eater and will have to do many terrible things to many good people. They are on opposite sides of the war that is to come and maybe this is a sign. Maybe now isn't a good time to be together, he'll just end up hating him in the end.