Ch.12 Our night

Sophia is dead nervous.

It's her wedding night. Miranda told her nothing useful. Only saying Bern would know what to do. Tess is a virgin  like her. She has no clues what would happen tonight.

Sophia has changed her clothes to her night gown. And the French lingerie is almost transparent.

Must be Lyons' stupid prank.

(Oh, no! How could I wear this? Bern would laugh at me...I have to find another clothes).

Her maid has retired for the night. Sophia goes to her wardrobe and tries to find another proper night gown. All of them are new. Too thin and transparent.

(Lyons, I'm going to kill you!)

She has no choice. She has to wear her bodice and skirt to sleep tonight. Sophia takes off her lingerie.

A growl behind her.

She quickly turns around.

Bern's eyes feast on the lovely sight. Sophia is a petite woman. Small boobs. Small waist. A beautiful lady.

Sophia screams a little. She tries to cover her naked body with her hands.

She says frantically, "I didn't know you would come so quickly. Wait outside. Let me get change first..."

Bern snorts.

(Why wearing clothes? Didn't she know anything? Of course she's a virgin. No clothes needed for now).

Bern approaches her quickly and lifts her up to his broad shoulder. Taking her to their bed in cave man style.

She got tossed down like a sack of potatoes to their comfy bed.

Bern covers his face with a hand. He has planned to be gentle tonight. Not acting like a horny bull in mating season.

"I'm sorry, Bern. I know it's impolite to be naked like this. I'll go and wear something decent..."

Bern only kneels down on the bed. Right in front of her private spot. She could feel his hot breath got closer and closer to that place.

"Bern...what are you...oh! What...God!"

She struggles but Bern's strong hands pin her down. Her hands on his head. Holding it like a buoy in stormy sea.

(His tongue in me...no one ever said it would be like this...no...I felt weird...)

"Bern!"

She is gasping for air.

Bern is smiling. His face is a bit wet because of her juice earlier. He begins to strip his clothes.

Sophia's eyes widened. That huge thing that Bern had. He's aiming it to her hole.

"Bern, Your Grace, I don't think we should... Don't think it would fit...Oh!"

In one quick swoop, he has taken her virginity away. He stops moving. Giving her time to adjust to his size.

Sophia bites her lips. Tears have fallen from her cheeks.

(Two become one. So this is what people are referring to. Him inside me. Now it makes sense. But...it hurts...)

Sophia closes her eyes when he begins to move deeper and deeper. Bern grunts. He hates to hurt her. But it felt so good. Her tight veil is milking him.

Sophia gasps when she felt his seeds in her womb. Hot like molten lava.

Bern collapses on top of her. But he quickly rises. Didn't want to crush his petite bride.

A kiss to her lips. His eyes are asking how does she feel.

She says immediately, "I'm fine. I could handle it."

Bern smiles widely. He looks so relaxed and happy. And when he's happy, Sophia would be happy too. Because she loves him. The man who could never reply her.

In their second night, Bern let her to be on top. Because she's so petite, he kept fearing he would crush her accidentally.

Letting her take the pace is killing him. But Sophia is smiling. Slowly but sure she begins to enjoy this new experience. Feeling him inside her. Feeling whole again. How he filled her up to the core.

Her face when she got her first orgasm. Bern would imprinted it in his memories forever.

*****

In the fourth night...

Sophia is sulking. Bern arrives in his room a bit late than usual.

Bern sighs. He just refused when his uncle asked for money again. The old geezer didn't look too happy about it. Kept cursing in his way out.

He gulps.

He loves her lingerie. The designer is a genius one, sent by heaven for the men down here.

Bern begins to strip his clothes.

When he finally joins her in bed, she asks irritatedly, "What took you so long?"

A kiss to her lips is his only answer. She used to fear his touch. Now she couldn't wait for nightfall to come.

Slowly but sure, they become one again.

And his annoying uncle is long forgotten.

-------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to vote and comment :)