Ch.10 I'm yours

It has been few days since the trial ended. Dunwoody has to pay fine £ 5,000 for polluting the river. And he has to pay his workers in full amounts, plus a bit bonus.

The newspapers printed the victory for poor workers in the first time of England history.

Lyons still felt blue. As predicted, no law firm would use him anymore.

Donnelly promised that his superior would accept Lyons Ducane as a prosecutor.

But the job won't earn Lyons much money.

Tess wishes she could make him smile again. Somehow...

"Tess, we shouldn't be doing this..." protests Lyons weakly.

Tess is an amateur in kissing. But she has been kissing his lips eagerly few times.

"Teach me, Lyons. Make me yours," whispers her.

"Tess..."

Few more kisses shared between them. Lyons pushes her away slightly. So he could stare into her eyes. His hands still hold her back.

He asks worriedly, "Are you sure? There's no turning back after this. No regret. No big dowry money for you. No money for me. Nothing. We would be poor. Penniless."

Tess straightens her dress. She feels disappointed. Her body is hot, burning with lust. And he is talking about money. He is indeed a devil advocate.

She rises from bed. And she says, "Just tell me if you didn't want me..."

Lyons rubs his head. He never felt frustrated like this over a woman. He grabs her hand and presses it to his dick.

Lyons asks, "Felt him? He wanted you so badly. It's driving me nuts!"

Tess rubs it and his "buddy" down there jolted.

"Oh! It moves! Did I hurt you?" asks her naively.

"Gosh, Tess. You are killing me..."

"Really? Sorry, I didn't mean to ..."

Lyons asks, "One last question? Marry me or not? We will be doomed together. Two penniless bums. No law firm would hire me after the incident with Dunwoody. And a prosecutor doesn't earn much money."

"You always talk too much," says her before kissing his lips again.

Lyons carries her to bed. He strips her slowly. Enjoying when her pale skin turns pinkish when he stares her naked body.

Tess looks another way and covers her breast with her hands.

She asks, "Shouldn't we turn off the lights?"

"I want to look at you. The whole you. I always dream of doing this..."

A kiss to her bare neck, downward to her breast. Kept downward...

"No, you shouldn't...that place is...Oh, God...Lyons..."

Lyons chuckles.

(Calling my name and God. Tess, that's blasphemy...)

His tongue kept savoring her, driving her nuts. Until she's ready to accept him.

"I hate to hurt you..." whispers him before he got in.

Tess bites her lips.

Think of England. Said her mother once when she asked about her first wedding night. When she received her man.

She couldn't think of England. She could only see Lyons' face. He smiles widely. And he looks relaxed and happy.

Ironically her pain seems to make him happy. Her heart is filled with joy. Even when she felt pain.

*****

"Now we are doomed. Officially two penniless bums," announces Lyons.

Tess asks worriedly, "Do you regret of marrying me?"

"No, Tess. It's you who would regret. I'm no rich guy."

A kiss to his cheek. And she says, "I'm a priest's daughter. I'm used to hard labors."

Suddenly she groans softly.

Lyons asks worriedly, "Tess, are you still hurt? I tried to be gentle. But..."

"Yes, it's still aches a little. But not that. Don't tell father we did it before marriage. He's a priest. He would grill me if he knew..."

"Don't worry. I will tell him Tess kept seducing me until I finally  surrendered," teases Lyons.

"Oh, you, unbelievable!" yells her while grabbing a pillow.

Lyons grabs another pillow. And they start a naked pillow fight.

Few minutes have passed before they finally collapse to his small bed. Laughing together.

Tess asks, "Won't you regret it later? Not having 1,000 pounds?"

"Would you regret it? Not having 2,000 pounds?" asks him.

"No. The dowry money would be taken by my husband anyway. Leaving me under his Mercy. I rather have you than any stranger," confess her.

"The devil you know is better than unknown devil. That's sly, Tess," teases him.

She asks worriedly, "Would you regret it?"

"It depends. Free access to this hole should be good compensation for me," teases him while playing a finger around her pussy.

"Oh, you naughty...oh...oh..."

"You didn't take off, did you? Well, let's see if my finger could do a better job..."

"Lyons...oh, no!"

She screams out her first orgasm.

"Pure music to my ears. Now let's get some sleep. I need to find a priest in the morning. Night, wife," says Lyons before kissing her lips.

"Night, hubby," says her.

*****

"We are getting married," informs Lyons to his landlady.

The old widow says, "Thought so. You would be a fool to let a good woman like that go."

"Is that why you kept smuggling her into my room?" asks Lyons amusedly.

"Of course. A bad boy like you needs a good girl to straighten you up," comments her.

-------------------------------------------------------
I think I heard a reader said finally!

Lol.

Tess is a priest's daughter. And Lyons loves money. Still in the end, he loves her more than money.

Please vote and comment. Thanks:)