Vol 4 Chap 117

Want to read the next chapters earlier? https://www.patreon.com/chocolily

XH 117

The room prepared for the massage session was pretty small, but it would be enough for their purpose. Xin Dan and Xin Lin were allowed to be inside, along with Duan XiYing, who smiled with a gaze that made one unable to defend their heart from. Fortunately, everyone here was females and straight so it does not have much effect on them.

The only one that was not allowed to enter was Da Bei. He reluctantly stood guard right outside the room after asking Duan XiYing to scream or make a ruckus if Xiao Hua encountered danger so he would be notified.

Needless to say, the little boy that placed no importance on the hierarchy angered the Empress. She knew that Da Bei was one of her son's shadow guards, but his rudeness was another sign that her son no longer loves her as much as he used to.

"Don't just stand there and waste this Empress' precious time."

"As the Empress wish," Xiao Hua bowed demurely. "The Eighth Prince should also be worried about this servant's lateness."

The Empress breathes in and out for few times to calm down her anger. She will hold it in for now!

"Your Highness, please remove your outer robe and hair accessories," Xiao Hua said. "My massage would make the clothes crease."

With a nod from the Empress, Xin Lin swiftly helped her master to remove her outer robes and most of the hairpin, leaving only two behind.

Xiao Hua calmly washes her hand with water and rose petals on it that was offered. Duan XiYing helped Xiao Hua to tie 'tasuki' sash style with a long cloth that Xiao Hua had stored in her spatial bracelets. The roll-tab sleeves no longer work well, in addition to needing to stitch long cloth at every of her uniform. That was why Xiao Hua tried to figure out how 'tasuki' sash was tied and in the end, Duan XiYing helped her to figure it out.

Knowing that her bracelets would hinder the massage, she slipped them off her wrists, only to slip them onto her ankles. Amazingly, the bracelets could adjust its size according to its owner, and judging from Long Lian's surprised and envious look when she first saw it happen, this shows that the bracelet was truly rare and specially made.

Picking up a small unlabelled bottle filled with oil, she poured some onto her hands. She noted that the oil smells of rose as she rubbed them until it covered every surface of her palms.

There was a screen of embroidered maidens dancing being placed before the bed and when she stepped behind it after she finished her preparation, an irritated Xin Dan was the first thing Xiao Hua saw.

Xin Dan's irritated expression slipped, surprised to see Xiao Hua as the latter had not made any noise before entering, before putting on a calm mask and stepped past Xiao Hua to walk to the other side of the screen. She even ignored Duan XiYing that was following Xiao Hua closely from behind.

Standing beside the bed silently was Xin Lin, with the Empress sitting on the bed with only her inner robe.

Seeing the Empress' body shape, Xiao Hua immediately knew that Long Lian got her body shape from her mother. The thin inner robe pretty much outlines the voluptuous chest and shapely curves of her hips that a mother usually possesses.

Hmm, perhaps Duke Heng has a good taste after all! (b ᵔ▽ᵔ)b

"This Empress looks highly on your massage skill. If it isn't up to my satisfaction, you will be sent to prison for lying."

How cruel of you, Empress!

Xiao Hua's confidence wavered. Le XiaoTing had originally thought since her picky paternal grandmother- who had refused to stay with her only son's wife- demanded her massage once a week, the Empress would be easy to satisfy! But she did not think rationally that the Empress would purposely fail her!