Vol 5 Chap 147

A/N: Yep, my exams are over, but my soul feels dead ORZ. well, updates will pick up their speed, but I will spend some time revising earlier chapters because I start to lose grip on Xiao Hua's personality and started to feel she's being OOC. 

XH 147

When Xiao Hua took out the system from her spatial dimension, she immediately noticed it looked different from before.

Its injuries are gone!

Xiao Hua, whose hand was still holding onto the Rubik cube, rubbed her fingers over its surface and confirmed that not only the injuries were gone as if it was never injured in the first place, but it was also even beautified. Its surface was shiny and reflected her image clearly!

"Hmph! You bring me out right on time! This lord will forgive you since you did heal me!" The Rubik cube said arrogantly, just like a spoiled young lord that makes people itched to give him a good beating!

"This is the system?" the Eighth Prince scrutinized the Rubik cube from right to left. He had thought it would be bigger but who would have thought it was the same size as an ordinary Rubik cube.

"Y-You can see me?" The Rubik cube was shocked. It had thought there was something wrong with its hardware but the energy it sucked should have fixed the error in its system so no one should have been able to see it now! Not only did evil bitch Xiao Hua still can see it, now another kid can see it too!

"What do you mean by healing you? Is there energy in my spatial dimensional or something that you can absorb to fix yourself?"

"The materials in that space are high grade enough to fix me and I even upgraded two levels!" The Rubik cube's digital voice was full of satisfaction.

Frowning, Xiao Hua closed her eyes to view better when she peeks inside her spatial dimension, wondering what it meant by materials. She did not store any materials that could boost one's energy in it. But when she saw inside, she was struck by shock and disbelief. She was standing before a great wave of tsunami know as anger, threatening to crash into her very being, destroying her rationality and thin thread known as kindness!

When she opened her eyes, it was alike to a sight of a brewing storm as her jaw trembled in restraint from screaming like a banshee.

"What did you do to my blades?" Xiao Hua asked softly, for fear that if she speaks louder, she would have unleashed her anger prematurely.

"Eaten them all, duh." The Rubik cube rolled its black circle eyes. "Who would have thought you are a sensible person, not at all like how the world script had written! This lord will forgive you this time for hurting me!"

"Forgive me? Who needs your bloody forgiveness? I'm the one that should say I don't bloody forgive you! Give my blades back to me or I will crush you into dust!"

'Beep Beep. No. 999, your right side is 50% damaged and your left side is 48% damaged.'

"Stop! Stop! Stop!" The Rubik cube cried out in horror. Even if it does not feel pain, it was still a living being! "I will die!"

"I wonder...will my blades come back after you die?" Will all its treasure appear after she defeated this system just like those defeated dungeon bosses did?

'Beep Beep. No. 999, your right side is 70% damaged and your left side is 65% damaged. Please save yourself using 'teleport' item in the store. It only cost 15,000 points.'

"That's too expensive! Are you trying to rip off the poor ol' me?! I only have 55,233 points!"

Xiao Hua let out a giggle and the onlooker Eighth Prince feel the tiny hairs on his arms stood up straight.