Chapter 3

Hi! I decided to post a bonus chapter dedicated to all of the people who read my story! Thanks again!

Janurary 12, 2014

Erik's POV

Today was the day. Our six month anniversary of meeting each other is the day I would take Christine home to live with me. I had prepared for this day for a long time. She and I would be so happy together. She's perfect in every way. I thought, putting on the last touches for her bedroom. I made sure the lock worked and went to my car to drive to the music lesson.

I made my love for her known each music lesson. She truly was loved by me.

One day, Christine came upset about something. I asked her to tell me, that she could tell me anything. She finally told me that her boyfriend had a fiancee, and she(that is, Christine) broke up with him. Of course, I was shocked, because there was absolutely nothing wrong with my love. She was perfect in every way. Why would he need another woman?

"Christine, what an absolute idiot! What is his name? I will teach him a lesson!" I growled, trying to think if she had told me his name before.

"Erik! I'm fine, it'll just take some time." She said, then bursting into a wave of tears. Poor girl, I tried to comfort her, telling her it'll be alright. That was when I decided I needed to take her away from the world's cruelties. I would never shun her like that. She was my angel.

Another time she was depressed about her grades in Biology. Of course I was more than willing to help her, but the way they told her was not kind and gentle like she was.

I heard a soft knock on the door and rushed to meet her. She smiled, but she looked tired. No matter, because she would be well-rested when I took her away.

"Hi, Erik. Ready to start?" She looked eager to begin. 

"Yes, but first let's drink our tea." We had gotten into the habit of having tea before our lessons. It relaxed both of us after longs days at work.

"Sure. Umm, where is the kitchen? I can fix it." Christine said, looking around expectingly.

"That is fine, I will fix it. Thank you for offering, though."

"Okay, well, I'll just wait here." She said, making her way over to the waiting room. I walked towards the kitchen to fix the tea. I had already made the tea, so I just needed to put the sleeping powder in the tea. I took out a teaspoon and measured it precisely. One mistake and it could make her sleep for a week, not a few hours like I planned to do. I stirred it and walked out with her cup in my left, my cup on the right. I handed it over to her.

"Thank you, Erik." My angel said, taking a few sips. She put it down and said,

"Ready?"

She needed to drink at least half of the cup. I panicked and quickly told her,

"Please drink some more, Christine. It will help with your.... singing." She looked at me strangely, raising her eyebrows, but picked it up to drink some more anyway. I breathed a sigh of relief. 

"I feel a bit dizzy, Erik. I think I need to sit down." She said right before I caught her in my arms. I took one last look at the studio before I placed her in the car. Soon, we would be far away were no one would ever bother us again.

———————————-

I hope you liked this chapter. I know it took a while to get to the plot, but I kinda wanted to show how they met and stuff. Please read, vote, comment, and follow! I post faster if I know I have fans who want to read it!

Phantom_Christine_5