Chapter 5

When Madame Giry finished with my hair, I ran my fingers through it. I loved it! The hair cut made my head feel lighter, with the added bonus of Mr. Destlar liking long hair, it was perfect. She finished arranging my hair and sighed,

"You are a beautiful bride, my dear. I thought at first that the hair would look awful, with the veil and all being so long, but it looks marvelous. Just remeber to put the veil on before you leave the car." She reminded her, then admiring her handiwork. They dress was lovely, something I would have picked out. It had a small train, and little pearl patterns were sewn in it. I had diamond flower clips in my hair. I hated the circumstance, but loved the outfit. I smiled slightly, hoping Erik would throw a fit over my hair. Everything would be worth it then, just seeing him in a tantrum. A knock came on the door. Here we go, I thought.

"Come in." He came in and glancing at the locks still on the floor, Madame Giry left to get a broom. His fist were white and clenched. I smiled even more, knowing my actions had upset him.

"Christine... what did you do to your hair?" He said, looking me in the eyes. I looked back and replied sweetly,

"Oh, Madame Giry cut it. How do you like it? I like it more than when my hair was long, don't you?" 

He tried smiling, but it didn't last. "Lovely, Christine, as always. Are you ready to leave now?"

"We're leaving? Leaving the house?" I said, suprised registered on my face.

"Yes, but I need to blindfold you first." He snapped, then pulling out a blindfold, he proceeded in putting on me. He ran his fingers through my hair before escorting me out. I don't think he thought I heard him, but he mumbled,

"Your hair, gone."

When I heard that we would be leaving the house, I decided that first chance I get I'd be outta here. I didn't have any friends or loved ones, so he had nothing that held me back. There was a crack in the blindfold that allowed me to see from where I was going, so I mentally made a map about everything. The house, the car, even the gravel driveway, for police investigation. He opened the car door and was going to escort me in...

when I ran.

-------------------------

Cliffhanger! This chapter is kinda short, but I'll try to do longer next time. Thanks for reading, vote and review on your way out to make my day!

Phantom_Christine_5