VI

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

I

began to gather my book bag, and things. The group of guys stood a few lockers down from mine, I guess to see my reaction to whatever was in there.

I avoided my locker though. I know they literally could've done anything to it, and I wasnt about to take the risk. I walked past my locker, cause that was the direction of my class room that I was going to.

But I had to walk past Jahseh, Stokeley as no the rest if their friends. Jahseh smirked, putting his leg out and I tripped on it, basically going face first to the ground. They chuckled, and

I began to feel my eyes tear up. Jahseh stepped over me, and Stokeley stayed on the other side. Jahseh bent down and so did Stokeley so that they were eye level with me. They began to start their bullying session, if that's what its called.

"So you tried to get your pussy ass brothers on us?" Jahseh yelled in my face.

The crowd began to laugh, and cheer him on, intimidating me. I pushed myself up so that I could at least be sitting on the floor instead of laying down. But I couldnt fully get up since they were still in my face.

"you think he could beat my ass. Your funny as shit" Jahseh chuckled, pulling away from me.

"Yeah and if they fight him, they would have to fight me too, you dumb ass bitch" stokeley joined in.

I let the tears in my eyes roll down my cheeks. One thing I hated was for people to see me cry, but something I hated even more was when people yelled at me. My mom used to yell at me all the time and it used to be waterworks. Not really because of what she was saying, but the harsh tone on me was just too much. I'm a sensitive person.

Jahseh came back just to push me. My head went in to the locker, and everyone laughed even harder.

"You lucky I cant fight you, cause I would" he sucked his teeth at me.

I gasped, holding my head. I rubbed my temple as everyone walked away talking about me and the situation. I cried into my knees. I knew this wouldnt stop until I ended my life. But the problem was, I was way too scared to end my life. I was ok with cutting, but ending my life was too scary for me. I never knew where I'd be once I'm gone.

I wiped my tears and seemed to have blacked out for a little, just sitting there, sadly. Later, then got up, proceeding to my first and second period. I lightly knocked on the door, with my small, heavy handed fists. I could fight really well if I would say so my self.

Timmy and Sonny would love to play fight with me and they always claimed I punched them hard. I just was too scared to fight someone at school though. What if they jump me, or stab me? It was just too much.

A girl went up to the door, as I watched from the window. She sucked her teeth, rolling her eyes at me, and turned around, going back to sit at her seat. I rolled my eyes, knocking on the door once again. The kid that sat closest to the door stared at me then flipped me off.

I sighed, turning around. The teacher was asleep. I'm lucky they didnt drag me in there to do whatever I wanted. As I was about to walk away my phone dinged. I slipped it out my pocket and it was just someone else calling me a slut from the video that was posted yesterday.

"You thought you'd get away with that dumb shit?" I heard bryson's voice.

I turned around and he stood there with a pocket knife in his hand. My eyes widened and I was in stuck in place, due to fear and shock.

"I- I'm sorry" I said and he got closer to me.

He began to slowly step closer to me, making me back up. He grabbed a hold of my neck, pressing down hard on my soft skin. I whimpered as he held me up, pinning me to a locker. My hands wrapped around his wrist as he shook me aggressively and my face began to loose air.

I felt myself becoming lightheaded, and my vision was blurred out.

"You dumb fucking whore, what I did to you, I know you fucking wanted it bitch" he spat in my face.

"Please, let go" tears flowed down my face as i managed to get those words out my mouth.

He slapped me then, and I only cried harder.

"Shut the fuck up you dumb Asian ching Chong, ding dong ass hoe." He mocked me.

"I hope you fucking die"

to be continued...