XXVII

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

that interview with Jenesis and Yume was so cute. He so little😍

By the way, for yall who dont have instagram, or havent seen baby Yume yet, here he is

Anastasia POV-

I laid down, finally getting assured by jahsehs words, and began to get comfortable. I put the covers over my body, and turned on my stomach. Thats literally the only was I can sleep at all. I put my head on the pillow, and faced the wall. It was still kinda weied because im not close with jahseh like that.

I felt eyes on me, but I ignored it, and tried my hardest to go to sleep. This is going to be a long night.

-

My eyes fluttered open as I sat up, and stretched, yawning a little.

"you finally up" Jahseh gave me a smile, and I smiled back.

Jenna and Isaiah were also in the room, along with Stokeley who was laying down in the corner for some reason. He looked upset and I knew exactly why.

"Ana, we went back to the house while you were sleep, and your clothes are right there" Jenna pointed to a medium sized, shoulder bag that sat beside the table.

"Thank you" I thanked her.

"Oh and the basic necessities, like your toothbrush is in there too" Jenna said.

I nodded and reached for the bag, but Jahseh grabbed it first. I got up and stoof in front of him.

"Give me it, jah" I tried to reach for it.

He held it up higher, making me stand closer to him, and stand on my tippy toes. I reached over his shoulders and fell in to his chest. He smirked, wrapping his arms around my waist, dropping the bag behind me. He began to hug me, and hold me tight against his front side.

"I just wanted a hug" he said in ti my ear.

After he said that, I blushed a little, hugging him pretty tight. I pulled away and grabbed the bag from the floor and went in to Jahseh's bathroom. Before I closed the door, Jahseh got my attention.

"I put a towel on the counter for you" he told me.

"Thank you" I gave him another smile before closing the door.

I brushed my teeth, and cleaned my mouth with mouth wash, cause if you dont your nasty, and your breathe probably stinks.

I turned the knob on the shower, and the water came out warm, so I got in.

OMNISCIENT POV-

"Yall lowkey flirting with each other" Stokeley told Jahseh.

Jahseh knew that. He was trying to flirt with Anastasia. He still had these feelings from so many years ago.

Anastasia kind of knew it but she continued brushing it off, and not thinking Jahseh meant it in that type of way when, he really does.

"I know nigga" Jahseh rolled his eyes.

"Your so bipolar, I aint even say nun" Stokeley sucked his teeth at Jah.

"Vro I aint even mean it like that" Jahseh sighed, sitting on the bed.

He was lowkey waiting for Ana to get out the shower so, he could flirt with her some more.

-

Anastasia POV

I got out the shower and since i didnt know if they were gonna go out today, or stay in the house, I didnt know wether to get dressed or stay in pajamas. So I only wore clothes that could be worn out side, and as chill clothes.

I put on some black legging, and a long oversized fila hoodie, that was in the color red. I walked out the bathroom, and Jahseh was laying in the bed, with his phone in his hand.

I crawled over him, and laid beside him, not so close, but not far either.

Jahseh rolld his eyes, sucking his teeth, and then pulled me so that I was in between his legs. Now my stomach was on top of his abs, and I head was laying on his chest. My crotch was against his, kind of making me uncomfortable, but i simply brushed it off.

Jahseh seemed to calm down now as he, put his hand on my lower back, so that I wouldnt try to get up off of him.

I grabbed my phone from beside jahseh, and laid my head back down on him. I began to text a close friend of mine, to fix Stokeleys problem. She was a friend, but she was an internet friend really. She lived in broward, but she was homeschooled so I never saw her. She basically stood up for me in the live comments and stuff like that. He name was Alexa, but I call her lexa.

Thadolllexa

Hey lexa, I need your help
12:12 PM

Hey Ana, and with what?
12:13 PM

So I have a friend of mine
and basically he needs a girl.
12:13 PM

I know this is weird and
sudden but he is actually
really nice and funny
12:14 PM

Well, if he got a good
personality to you, im down
12:14 PM

drop the addy
12:14 PM

This should be good. For me and stoke. I get to meet my internet best friend, and stokeley is gonna get a good girlfriend.

to be continued...

she is lexa. @ thadolllexa