XXXXVII

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

oof i AcCiDeNtAlLy double updated. woopsies

Stokeley fell down the stairs, after he slid on his socks

Stokeley fell down the stairs, after he slid on his socks. Everyone in the room laughed, besides Ashley, who just smiled, nicely, going to help him up.

"y'all are so mean to me, laughing and shit" Stokeley whined.

"sorry stokeley" Jenna calmed down with her laughter.

"yeah sorry stoke" I laughed a little more.

Isaiah was on the floor clenching his stomach.

"i- cant breathe.." Isaiah continued to laugh.

"im not sorry vro, that shit was funny as hell" Jahseh laughed.

"you know what. Fuck y'all" Stokeley flipped us off, walking off the last step and then falling again, tumbling in to a roll.

We all laughed harder, including Ashley who still proceeded to help him up.

"please don't fuck me, im straight" Isaiah begged, "plus i don't think Ashley would like that"

Ashley giggled a little and shook her head no. Stokeley got up, and went to go sit on the other couch. Ashley sat beside him, popping a chip in to her mouth. We were all high. Not all of us were smoking some of us just got high off the smell.

Jenna popped her head up, with a happy expression on her face.

"yo, we should get a dog" Jenna suggested.

Everyone looked at each other.

"i want a dog" I stated.

"I like dogs" Stokeley shrugged.

"i got keys" Jahseh smirked, pulling keys out his pocket and jingling them.

"aww look" I squatted down in front of this light brown pit bull.

Most of the dogs in here were pit bulls which was kinda sad. Every time i went to animal shelter it made me sad because i wanted to take home all of these animals. But obviously i cant do that.

"who is picking the dog?" Jenna asked us.

"we have to agree on one" Stokeley shrugged.

"i like all these dogs so it doesn't matter to me." I told them

"i like that one" Jenna pointed to a golden retriever in the corner.

"we'll take it" Isaiah put two thumbs up and cringily started cheesing.

Her name was Sora.

to be continued...

these are short bc im trying to end the story with 60 parts, so im spreading it out.