XXXV

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

i got my laptop back

I gave Jah a little smile, not exactly knowing what he was gonna do, but i was just hoping that it wasn't bad

I gave Jah a little smile, not exactly knowing what he was gonna do, but i was just hoping that it wasn't bad. He smirked, backing away from me so that i could get off the bath room counter. I slid down and made Jah leave the bathroom first so that they didn't look at me like i was crazy.

He left the bath room and, not so long after, I followed him out, sitting next next to him on the bed. I had noticed that Isaiah had rolled a few blunts and was taking hits from them, also was Stokeley and Jenna was just starting to get high off of the air.

Jah took the controller from stokeley who was now messily stuffing, multiple chips at as time, in his mouth. Jahseh sat back down and began to play Isaiah in the game. I didn't understand it at all, but i didn't exactly want to. I laid down on the side of jahseh recording them and posting the video on my Snapchat.

"delete it" jahseh mumbled under his breath, but loud enough for me to hear him clearly.

"noo, you're cute" I assured him, pulling a curl of mine.

[ i have box braids in and, my head fucking itches ]

He stared at me for a minute, before smirking to himself, and turning back to the game. I blushed at his reaction, as my cheeks got hot, and my face transitioned colors from tan to, red.

"your cuter" He said back, seconds later

...

"Damn daddy you're even sexier in person" A girl with a styrofoam cup in her hand said, to Jahseh.

We were at a party and girls were literally hitting on the guys this entire time, but me and Jenna were afraid to interfere because we though we'd get jumped. Love scars by Trippie Redd was playing on the speakers full volume.

"SHAWTY I JUST WANT YO LOVE FO A MINUTE. I BE CAPTAIN BABY YOU CAN BE LIEUTENANT." Isaiah started screaming.

Jenna just giggled at him, remaining next to him. Jahseh rolled his eyes at the girl in front of him, walking off to the direction Stokeley went.

"ugh, he must be gay or sum" The girl scoffed.

"SHOUT OUT MY BUDDY, MY WODIE, LIL NIGGA AND SHOUT OUT MY BOUSINS WOAH! I SWEAR IM BLOODED UP B'S NEVER THROWIN UP C'S. THESE NIGGAS IS DISGUSTING SUM LIKE A DISEASE. YO BITCH PUSSY NASTY AS FUCK, SHE GOT A LIL BIT OF YEAST!" I heard a familiar voice making me turn around.

Timmy stood there smirking at me. I gasped, running in to his arms and hugging him.

"i missed you, bro" I told him.

"i missed you too, but i got to go soon, i just came to say hi." He frowned, and his words made me frown too.

"aye Jenna" he caught her attention since she didn't notice him at first.

"Timmy!" she yelled happily, hugging him the same exact way, i did. 

" I love yall. Sonny do too. Yall might see me around" He said pulling away from her, and rushing out the house doors.

That same girl from earlier, walked back up to me and Jenna and stood in front of us.

"yall know that X guy?" She asked, smacking her lips.

"jahseh?" we questioned her.

"yeah what ever" She said with an attitude making me and Jenna glance at each other.

"but yall know if her gay or sum?" She asked us, throwing her hand in the air.

"no. he isn't gay, just loyal" Jenna snickered.

"so he has a girl, huh?" She asked, eyeing me up and down. "she here?" 

"why ?" Jenna asked, staring at me.

"cause that bitch cant be prettier than me, so im tryna find out if he like ugly girls or nah." she said.

"im his girl" i shrugged.

she sucked her teeth and began to laugh histarically. Then she stopped and realized I wasn't joking.

"aren't you suicidal slut stas?" she asked laughing "that nigga hates you" 

All of a sudden the girl was bopped from behind and she flew forward in to the kitchrn counter, making everyone stop. The music stopped and everyone got quiet.

to be continued