XI

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

I looked at Jenna as she stared as she stared at the group of familiar guys

I looked at Jenna as she stared as she stared at the group of familiar guys. She stared mainly at the guy I think his name was, Isaiah.

"I wanna go talk to them" she said about to go around the corner.

I grabbed her arm making her stare at me.

"What? Do you know them?" Jenna furrowed her eyebrows.

"Yeah, and they are not the nicest people." I assured her.

"But him- please and anaaa " she begged me.

"I- whatever Jen" I stood back and let her do whatever. I couldnt make her stay away from them. How would I know, that they would be rude to her too.

She walked up to them, and acted like she had to get something from behind them. Behind Isaiah.

"can you hand me those skittles behind you?" She stared a Isaiah, asking innocently.

He smirked at her, turning around and handing her the red pack of skittles.

Timmy came to the back and stared at me, cause I guess I looked suspicious. Soon, Sonny came to the back as well and he stared Jenna down, cause she was making eyes at him. Then timmy noticed Sonny's face, and went around the corner. I finally revealed myself, and then the guys immediately began to look mad. All of them besides jahseh, who looked disappointed.

"Jenna, let's go" Timmy demanded her.

"But- please can I stay a little longer ?" She asked.

I felt bad for her, cause I could tell she was catching feelings for Isaiah. Gladly it was him, since he was never really mean to me. He only sat back and watched. Atleast it wasnt Stokeley or Jahseh she was catching feelings for.

"No." Timmy crossed his arms.

"Please" she begged.

We heard the bell of the store door ring, indicating that someone had just walked in. Then we began to hear girls laughing, which also sounded awfully familiar to me.

"Jahseh!" I heard Geneva from behind me.

She ran in to jahsehs arms and forced him in to a hug. He put a forced smile on his face, hugging her back. I rolled my eyes. I hated both of them. They were a 'couple' but they always cheated on each other. I dont know if they knew that they weren't loyal to eachother but they clearly dont care.

Genevas friends came up behind Timmy and Sonny. One girl wrapped her hand, intwining her fingers with Sonnys making his body tense up.

Jenna was back, talking to Isaiah again and she handed him a slip of paper, which I'm assuming was her phone number. Timmy was starting to get mad cause jenna wasnt listening to him, and random girls were putting their hands on him. They weren't random to me. I knew them, and they all had boyfriends, but to him, they were strangers.

"Jenna, we're leaving" Timmy said, moving the girl away from him.

Jahseh kept staring at me, making me uncomfortable. Timmy and Sonny began to walk away and I followed them out. Jenna hesitated but ended up following us to the counter as well.

I heard Jahseh suck his teeth as we got to the register. I handed Timmy the candy I wanted. I picked out reeses, and peanut butter m&ms. Irrelevant I know, but still.

Sonny paid for the stuff and jenna sighed handing him the skittles. She wanted to stay with Isaiah, but they might rub off on her, and I would never want her good personality to fade away. She is literally just like me, just 2 years younger.

"Ana" I heard someone whisper, making me turn around.

Jahseh was by himself, and he motioned for me to come over to him. I felt as though it was a prank or a trick, and he was trying to lead me into something bad. I turned back around ignoring him.

He sucked his teeth, and walked away back to where his friends were.

Timmy nudged me, so that I could go. We all walked back to the house and Joseph laid on the couch, with a bag of hot cheetos in his hand, sleeping.

Jenna threw a pillow at him and he woke up immediately. He rolled his eyes at her and then laid back down.

I walked in to the shared bedroom and laid on the bed, ripping open a bag of m&ms. I popped one in ny mouth, as I scrolled through my phone.

Sonny came in the room, and grabbed some all black clothes, then heading in to the bathroom. Timmy came in after, and then sat on his bed.

"My dicks cold" he whined, making me laugh.

"Shut up" I told him, and he ended up doing it.

"I was trying to make you laugh " he shrugged.

"Well it worked" I gave him a weak smile and Sonny came out the bathroom with different clothes on.

"Yall know what I got to do" he sighed putting his hood over his dreads.

"Bye" I opened my arm, trying to give him a hug.

He hugged me back, then dapped Timmy up before leaving the room. We heard the front door open and then close back up again.

I looked at the time on my phone, and it read 8:43. I got up and went in to the bathroom, and ran the shower. After I waited for it to get hot, I got in and let the water hit my body, before washing up.

-

I walked back in to the bedroom with some pajama pants on and a grey tee shirt.

Timmy was in the bed, with the covers to his neck and his eyes closed. I ruffled his dreads, as I walked past his bed.

"night" he told me.

"goodnight faggot" I gave him a smile as he laughed.

"You wait till tommorow, we fightin'" he told me.

"Bet" I said getting in to my bed.

I laid in the bed, with my head on the pillow

I laid in the bed, with my head on the pillow. The emotional side of me began to take over.

I couldnt sleep. My mind kept fluttering with thought of Anastasia. I still hated the fact that she hated me. I dont know if I love her, but I definitely care about her. I know for a fact she hates me. The way she ignored me in the store. She probably thought I was gonna do something to her again.

I lost her trust, and I'm gonna have to gain it back somehow.

to be continued...