XIX

so yall know that I got my phone taken, which is why I havent been updating. Also the picture edits that I used for POVs were on my real phone so until I get it back, im just gonna say whos pov its in .

Anastasia POV-

I got startled by the sound and got up, not wanting to investigate at all. Sonny and Timmy werent in the bedroom, so maybe it was just their clumsy asses knocking something over in the kitchen or sum like that.

I slowly opened the door, carefully peering my head around the door way, staring cautiously in to the kitchen. No one was in the living room. I heard Jenna scream so I walked out of the bedroom , tip toeing in to the kitchen.

My guardian lied on the floor, blood coming out of her head. Broken glass was all around her, and she had a butcher knife enclosed in her fist. Timmy shook his head, walking away from the scene. Sonny rolled his eyes aggravated, also leaving the scene. Jenna followed them, probablt not knowing what to do.

"What happened?" I asked, kind of panicked.

"I killed her" Timmy shrugged.

"What? Why?" I asked him, confused, and scared at the same time.

"Cause her bitch ass pulled a knife on Sonny, and threatened to stab Jenna." Timmy told me.

"Was she drunk?" I asked.

"I dont know, prolly " Timmy shrugged once again.

Sonny bounced his knee up and down, I could tell he was pissed. If timmy didnt kill her, Sonny would do it instead.

"I wish she was alive so I could kill her" Sonny shook his head, rolling his eyes aggressively.

...

I was at school now. I had to come in late. Timmy and Sonny were going to dispose of the evidence, and they didnt want me and Jenna to be around that, so they sent us both to school. I walked through the halls normally.

It was different though cause everyone was in class. I had just signed in at the office. I liked it like this. No one would pick on me, cause there was no one here to do so.

I walked with my head down to the class I was supposed to be in. I held my notebooks in my hand, mindlessly, and cluelessy walking slowly, until I heard the sound of punches to a locker, and boys laughing.

Oh god.

I couldnt exactly tell where the sounds were coming from, so i didnt know where to avoid. Just then, the familiar group of guys walked around the corner . They almost immediately went quiet once they noticed me.

Stokeley squinted his eyes at me, and then pushed me in to a locker.

"yo bruh chill" Jahseh told him.

I ignored them, and continued to walk with my head hung low, until the stopped, turning around to stare at me.

"You aint answer my question from yesterday" Jahseh called, making me turn around.

"Huh?" I asked.

"You forgive me?" He asked, repeating himself from yesterday.

"I- um" I began to stutter since I was kinda scared.

He chuckled and got closer to me, and I was about to back up cause I thought he was gonna push me or something.

"im really sorry" he told me with a serious face, but began to smirk after.

He stood towering over me, sending chills down my spine. I got goosebumps. He could never get this close to me without him knocking my stuff down or sum.

"Jah i-" I began to say but I was cut off by Stokeley coughing really really loud.

Jahseh glared at him for a few seconds before, turning around to me again.

"Are you trying to prank me or something?"  I asked taking a step back.

"Nah im being deadass" he gently grabbed my hand, and pulled me back to him.

His touch made my heart stop and I dont even know why.

"I- I guess I forgive you" I glanced down for a second, but I accidentally stared at the crotch of his pants. When i looked back up at him, a smirk laid on his face.

"I- I didnt mean to-" I began to get nervous as his friends chuckled on the side line.

"you good" he chuckled.

"UM ALL OF YOU. GET TO CLASS" A teacher yelled at us.

"Shut the fuck up" jahseh mumbled rolling his eyes, as all of them began to walk away.

"Jahseh Onfroy what did you just say?" He asked.

"I said Shut the fuck... up" he repeated him self, even louder this time.

"Thats a detention mister" She waved her finger at him.

"I dont care bitch" jahseh said walking away.

I smirked as he walked away, continuing to go to my class

to be continued