XXXXI

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

^thats ma song, sorry i ain't update yesterday it was my sisters birthday, @jahsehsbabygurl  

yall should read my book, rapper group chat, because ima start updating more.

We were in the car, but we weren't going in the direction of the school so i bet Stokeley got us lost

We were in the car, but we weren't going in the direction of the school so i bet Stokeley got us lost. Jahseh was staring at his hand looking out the window. I guess he knew where we were going, since he held the same bored expression on his face that he always did.

People always slid up on my snap telling me how Jahseh always looked so mad. That's not usually the case, i guess he just has a resting bitch face. I bet it's his eyebrows that create the appearance.

Minutes later, we pulled up to a Starbucks and we all ordered what we wanted through the drive through, but Jah didn't order anything. He looked upset, and i could feel his vibes. I crawled to his side of the car, and i touched his shoulder, but he glanced at me, then turned back to the window.

I grabbed his jawline, trying to turn his head to me, but he removed my hand, resisting. I frowned, not knowing what was going on.

His phone lit up, and the notification read " Neva's birt-" my thinking was cut off by Jahseh hitting the power button on his phone, glancing at me, and staring back out the window.

I moved back to my side of the backseat. I figured that he just wanted space. There is no way he could've been mad at me, cause there was nothing to be mad for.

Jahseh POV- 

i wasn't mad at Ana of course. She didn't do anything.It was just X taking over. 

[ i bet yall forgot about his condition tehehe ]

Today was Geneva's birthday. She woulda been 17 today. me, Jahseh was sad about it. I mean i loved that girl. Of course, i have Ana now and she is great for me, its just that me and Geneva been through so much together. X on the other hand was mad about her death and was taking it out on Ana.

shut up bitch. this all her fault - x

no its not, and you know that- jahseh

fuck you and Ana- x

you should fuck Ana, take your anger out with that- jahseh

i still hate you but thats not a bad idea- x

I glanced at Ana and she sat on the other side of the back seat in the car. Jenna and Stokeley were talking about something but i honestly gave no fucks about it. Ana wiped her eyes, and she stared down at her lap the entire time.

Ima just ignore her at school, and fuck her as soon as we get home

Ana began to stare out the other window and it made me feel bad. It gave me memories of when i used to bully her and she used to cry in the library after school.

fuck it, you not bouta let Ana cry like that- jahseh

fuck you, Ana bouta meet x today- x

-

to be continued...

 might be double updates today !