XXXVII

v0t3 and c0mm3nt 

im ending this story at 60 parts. But i think im going to finish every other story before actually quitting, because there is no point of starting a story if you not gon finish it.

so yeah, ima finish "white lies", "Misspoken", and "rapper group chat" before I rEtIrE from writing.

only story im not continuing: ROSES. simply because i don't like it

I woke up in Jahseh's bed but i noticed it was still dark in the room, so it was night

I woke up in Jahseh's bed but i noticed it was still dark in the room, so it was night. I clicked to home button to my phone and the time read " 11:57 PM" So it was fairly early. Jahseh must've carried me or something after the party.

I turned to the side of me and, Jahseh lied beside me with his phone in his hand. The television was on but the volume remained on low. Jahseh seemed to be texting someone and the name was "fat faggot" with some emojis, so i guess he was talking to Stokeley.

I rolled over so that I was facing him now. He glanced at me, and then smirked to himself, turning back to his phone. I crawled towards him, and closer so that we were touching but I wasn't laying on him.

"your finally up" He playfully rolled his eyes at me. 

"im sorry i fell asleep on you" I laughed, 

Looking down i realized I was still in the dress. 

"Jah, can you unzip this for me?" I asked him.

He looked at me and then furrowed his eyebrows.

"you sure, you want me to do that?" He questioned me.

"yeah, why not?" I furrowed my eyebrows, now questioning him.

"Cause it could lead to something" He smirked.

[ fun fact: when i write on my laptop, i pretend im a DJ]

" me breathing could lead to something" I chuckled.

"yeah you hella sexy when you breathe" Jahseh laughed.

" no, you" I leaned over pecking his lips.

Jahseh rolled his eyes  to the back of his head, as he put his hands in his pants, pretending to nut.

"stop" I laughed at his goofiness.

He took his hands out his pants and unzipped my dress for me. I slid it off and threw it across the room, laying back down.

"your begging me to fuck you" Jahseh glared at me.

"you wont do shit" I challenged him.

Jahseh looked at his phone for a minute before turning it off, and placing it on the bed side table.

_

"mmm, daddy. s-slow down" I moaned into Jahseh's ear,but that only made him go faster.

"yeah, i wont do shit, right?" He began to drill in to me.

I couldn't get any words out at the pace he was going.

"say you sorry" He told me.

My legs began to shake as his thrusts got sloppy. He put more force in his thrusts but they did get slower, allowing me to speak.

"im s-sorry" I moaned as he pulled out, cumming on the bed sheets as he watched me cum as well.

"drop that attitude next time" Jahseh winked, then he laid down beside me

to be continued...