Chapter 21: Raven Soul

Blair's pov:

I'm almost to the end of Main Street when I'm tackled to the ground.

I kicked and struggled under with him. But he held on to my sides and made sure I didn't move.

"If you would just cooperate, this could be easy and pain free." Kade said.

"Never." I growled, trying to push up.

He smashed me back down and held me there. I could taste the blood and dirty in mouth.

"Your coming with me and your going to do as I say or else Katrina dies and so does your friend River." Kade said.

"You can rot in hell." I said feeling angry.

How could he threaten me? Especially when I was supposed to have these amazingly terrifying powers? Threatening Katrina was one thing, but River was where I drew the line.

I suddenly felt like I could kick his butt. Like I could flick him off like a fly and that's what I did.

I turned quickly and he was smashed into a tree five feet away.

I was to into the moment to notice I had thrown him so quickly.

I ran again, wishing I didn't quit the track team last year as he came after me.

I ran in random directions hoping to loose him but soon found him right next to me. I quickly stopped and he ran forward before turning and coming back at me.

Just as he was about to jump on me I raised my left hand to protect my face and the wind picked up. It swirled into a mini tornado, coming from my hand and going to Kade.

He was swirling in the tornado then. No way. This wasn't happening. Wow.

I pushed my hand forward and he was thrown so far I couldn't see him.

Just like that the tornado stopped and I was free from Kade.

I shook my head and blinked a few times. Did that really just happen?

Off in the distance I heard Blake calling my name. So I shakily get to me feet and go in he direction I heard him.

"Blair! Blair!"

The calls got closer and closer until I was right in front of him.

"Are you okay? Blake asked hugging me.

"I- yeah." I said.

"Come on, let's get out of here. You can tell me in the car." Blake said.

So we ran back to the car and I told Blake about what happened.

"He tried to get you before your powers came. That was his only chance to get you without using some serious magic." Blake said.

I nodded.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there to help you faster, I was at home." Blake said.

"It's ok." I said.

"Well at least we know one thing." Blake said.

"What's that?" I asked.

"You have the power of nature, like River." Blake said.

"You never told me what power you have." I said.

"Oh right, it's water." Blake said.

"That's cool." I said.

"It comes in handy." Blake said.

"So Kade really thinks your on his side? I would have thought he'd be smarter then that and figured it out by now." I said.

"If here's one thing I know about Kade it's that he trusts his family. His dad thought him that and he's loyal to it." Blake said.