𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

ᴍʏ ʙᴀʙʏ sʜᴏᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ

0:38  ───|────── 2:40|◁              II             ▷|

0:38 ───|────── 2:40
|◁ II ▷|

"Jiminssi." A soft voice whispered, gently shaking his shoulder.

Namjoon reached under his seat for a water bottle, and twisted the cap off, before chucking it towards the younger one's face.

Jimin jolted from his seat, accidentally sending his elbow straight into Kara's chest. Namjoon chortled, quickly slapping his hand over his mouth. An angry glare took over the French girl's face while her right hand held her sore chest. Jimin shook all the water from his hair, before glancing up at Namjoon.

"What the hell was that for?" Jimin coughed out some of the excess water.

"The train stopped." Namjoon innocently said, making them both look out the window.

"We're really here." Jimin quietly muttered, not believing what he was seeing.

He slowly looked over at Kara, as they both gave a soft smile. Namjoon rolled his eyes, before pulling the cabin door open. A majority of the passengers were already off the train, leaving them and a two other families on board. Jimin quickly grabbed a suitcase, and plunged through the narrow door.

"Someone's excited." Namjoon mumbled, as Kara softly chuckled.

They grabbed their bags and followed Jimin off the train. The station was filled with tons of people, as Christmas was just around the corner. Everyone's trying to get to their destination in time, so it's all chaos right now. Jimin dropped his bags onto the floor, spreading his arms out as people walking by stared. Namjoon quickly took Jimin into his arms, pulling him along before someone stole his bag.

"Can you believe we're actually in Paris?" Jimin jumped over the metal detector bars, as Namjoon walked through it.

"I told you we'd make it." He slung his bag over his right shoulder, since the left one was sore now.

They walked up to the car rental desk, right outside the train station. "louer une voiture."

"quel type?" He tapped his foot.

"une voiture intermédiaire.    " Namjoon scratched the back of his neck.

"passeport, s'il vous plaît." The man extended his hand out, impatiently waiting.

"Jimin, could you hand me yours, my passport's in my suitcase." Namjoon pleaded. "It'll take hours to find it."

"Yeah." Jimin mumbled as his hand slipped into his back pocket.