𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

AUTHORS NOTE

AUTHORS NOTE

AHHHH, can you believe there are only 5 chapter left. I've been writing this book since I had my gold theme :,) I'm glad I have awesome readers, who have stuck by me since I published this book. Hope you enjoy the next few chapters. It's been a pleasure writing this one for you guys. ♡

Kara, Jimin, and Namjoon finally made it back to their hotel, safe and sound. The lights turned on once Jimin clapped twice. He gave the others a sly grin. "Noice."

"I'm exhausted." Kara yawned as she plopped onto the couch. She grabbed one of the pillows and laid it under her head.

"Kara, the sun's still out. You can't sleep now." He tried to say, but there was no waking this girl up.

"It's just you and me now." Namjoon wiggled his brows.

"I have some beef to pull with you bitch." Jimin angrily shook his head.

"I'm a vegetarian—"

"Shut the fuck up." Jimin spat. "You're the whole reason we ended up in that car accident mess! Just be glad I didn't beat you up, because I could've." He cracked his knuckles.

Namjoon covered his mouth when a loud chuckle accidentally escaped his lips. Jimin slowly looked up at him with his tongue poking against his cheek.

"Something funny hoe?"

"Can you guys take this somewhere else?" Kara sleepily mumbled as she got comfortable.

"Shut yo bitch ass up—KARA I'M KIDDING, PUT THE COAT HANGER DOWN." He quickly backed away, hiding behind Namjoon who continued laughing.

"I'm sorry okay! Let's just all calm down." He held onto her shoulders and lightly pushed her back on the couch. Jimin took a seat across from her and gave her a weak smile.

Silence filled the air, as all of them exchanged glances at one another.

What Kara's imagining: