𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞

Vote & comment. Thank youuuu.

"Hold my Gucci slippers." He shoved the expensive shoes to Namjoon's chest, and made his way into the large crowd of people. The ball room was dark, and the only thing seen was the huge spotlight on Kara and the lucky servant who finally got his deserved recognition.

"Pardon me." Jimin tried to be polite to the group of boys and girls standing in front of him. "Goddamn, do you not understand British?" He shoved them aside.

Kara's eye's widened once she saw Jimin glaring at her. She gave him a look for help, but was dipped by the other boy. "Show off." Jimin scoffed, while he quickly grabbed Kara from his arms. "Sorry buddy, you're time's up."

The servant quickly rushed off the main floor, and left guests confused. Jimin pulled Kara close to him and whispered. "What the hell do we do now? They think we're engaged!"

"Oh come on, don't leave the planning to me." Kara whispered with slight irritation.

"I'm always the one who does shit around here, now open that brain of yours and think." She shook both of her shoulders, making the guests blankly stare.

Kara sighed as she tried coming up with an efficient, but quick plan. Her brows slightly raised as she pulled Jimin closer. "Let's fight."

"Huh?"

"Let's just break out into this huge fight, something like you getting mad I was dancing with that other guy. Then we can announce our split, and that's the end of it." Kara shrugged her shoulder, waiting to hear his better idea.

"I like it." He grinned. "I mean I've always wanted to be an actor, but my mom got hit by a bus and—"

"How could you be mad at me for an innocent dance!" Kara shouted loud enough for everyone to hear.

Jimin's pupils grew as he tilted his head. "The fuck?"

"Yell at me." Kara muttered through her teeth.

"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, RUNNING AROUND LEAVING SCARS, AND COLLECTING YOUR JAR OF HEARTS AND TEARING LOVE APART. YOU'RE GONNA CATCH A COLD YOU BITCH, FROM ALL THAT ICE INSIDE YOUR SOUL. SO DON'T COME BACK FOR ME, DON'T COME BACK AT ALL!"

Kara rolled her eyes at his over dramatic acting, and decided to play along as insanely as he was.

"WHAT ABOUT ALL THE GIRLS YOU MADE OUT WITH WHILE YOU TOLD ME I WAS THE ONLY ONE. ALL THE GIRLS YOU CALLED PRINCESS!"

The guests gasped as they looked over at the Princess.

"N-Not her." Kara nervously smiled.

"WELL FINE THEN!" Jimin shouted. "I GUESS THIS ENGAGEMENT ISN'T GOING TO WORK OUT AFTER ALL."

"ARE YOU BREAKING UP WITH ME?" Kara screamed, taking Jimin aback.

"Damn girl, calm down." He whispered.

"IM DUMPING YOUR CHEATING ASS." Jimin contradicted his words as he began yelling again.

"FINE." Kara screamed.

"FINE." Jimin spat, before awkwardly glancing at Kara. "What now?" He muttered through his teeth.