𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Warning : things get a little pg-13, but it's all cool, because I'm assuming all of you are over 13. can I get a HEHE

Kara closed her eyes as she inhaled the scent of a burning candle. She lowered her brows as her eyes quickly opened. She could've sworn she didn't light any candles. Kara climbed over the bath tub as she grabbed a white towel from the rack, and wrapped it around her cold body. She raised her brows with an impressed smirk as she brushed her hand along the silk robe. "How fancy."

She let the towel, that was previously glued to her body, fall to the floor. There was no way she could walk out of this bathroom without trying on a silk bathrobe, that was probably hundreds of dollars.

"Oh my goodness." Kara whispered in awe as she melted by the soft feeling of the robe against her skin. She took advantage of the hotel's beautiful smelling lotion, and used it all over her body. It wasn't everyday she'd get to pamper herself.

She stepped out of the bathroom and was faced with the gorgeous hallway.

Kara made her way into the living room, and let out a loud sigh

Kara made her way into the living room, and let out a loud sigh. "Jimin, what is all this?" She softly chuckled while walking into the dark room. The only thing giving her light, were the two candles lit up by the table.

She bit her lip while walking around the room, to find the other candles. "Jimin, where the hell are you?" She opened the door to an empty room.

"The one on the left, God damnit." He scoffed.

Kara covered her mouth when she erupted with giggles. She stepped into the correct room, and raised her brows when she saw the new bed.

"Gotcha bitch." Jimin bit his lip with a smirk, as he hugged her from behind.

"How did you manage to get that in here while I was taking a bath?" Kara raised her brow. Part of her was trying to focus on the conversation, while the other half was trying not to fall apart at the touch of his hands.

"I have my ways." Jimin mumbled, before he gently pushed Kara's hair behind her shoulders. He leaned over to kiss the fragile skin on her neck, before his lips stopped at her ear. "You're mine tonight." He whispered.

Jimin grabbed Kara's face with his hands, pulling her into a rough, but passionate kiss. Kara's eyes widened, and she stumbled back slightly. Jimin's hands work their way around her body, traveling under her silk robe. Kara wraps her hands around Jimin's neck, pulling him deeper into the kiss. He smirked into the kiss, amused that she finally had the courage to make a move.

Jimin let Kara enjoy herself for a little bit, until it was time to show her who was in control. Within a second, she was shoved onto the bed, lying on her back with the wind knocked out of her. He climbed onto the bed, hovering over her bare body. Jimin licked his lips as a smirk appeared on his face. He knew how badly that would mess with her brain.