𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

Hey babessss. Missed you all so much. I haven't written anything in months, so I'm trying to get in the hang of it again lol. Leave as many comments as you can & vote if you like this chapter. Thank u 🖤

Previously on Enfoiré....

Jimin ran his fingers through his hair as he sighed. "Can you give me a minute to mentally discuss this with myself first?"

"Fine." Kara turned away as she let him have a moment alone.

He mentally argued with himself for two minutes, before turning to Kara. "I made my decision." He nervously bit his bottom lip.

"Okay." Kara gulped, as she waited for him to speak again. She knew just how difficult this decision was for him. If Jimin wanted to stay here with Kara, he would have to give up his life in America. But if he moved back to America, then he would no longer be with Kara.

"So I know a guy who can smuggle you into the border. All you need is a fake—"

"Jimin." Kara rolled her eyes, interrupting his dumb idea.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding.." He reassured her with a laugh. "I'm just nervous to say this okay?"

"There's nothing to be nervous about Jimin." Kara smiled as she rubbed his arm. "Any idea is better than no idea."

"Okay fine, I'll tell you." Jimin sighed. "But you have to promise to hear me out first and not judge me with any weird facial expressions. Got it?"

"Got it." Kara lowered her brows with confusion.

"That counts as a weird facial expression." Jimin quickly pointed out, as Kara slapped his hand away.

"Come on Jimin." She groaned. "I'm not gonna judge you. Just say it!"

"Okay okay... Here goes nothing." Jimin let out a deep breath of air and looked over at Kara. "I was bored out of my mind yesterday and decided to watch some TV, right? Well, French TVs suck ass, and only have limited American channels, so I was stuck watching TLC. The only thing on was a show called 90 day fiancé, which made me go What the fuck.. while watching it. BUT THEN.. While I was watching the show, a brilliant idea hit me like a fucking bus. What if— you and I, get engaged for real, so that I can take you to America on a Visa, then propose to you there so that we can have a happily ever after and lots of sex and possibly a French speaking baby?"

Jimin gave Kara a nervous laugh. "Ta-da."

There was an awkward silence for about thirty seconds, until Kara finally had the ability to say something. "Y-You would do all that for me?"

Jimin's nervous eyes turned soft as he stepped closer to Kara. "Of course I would. You mean so much to me Kara. I love spending every single day with you, and I'd do anything just to live the rest of my life with you."

"Doesn't that seem s-so fast?" Kara asked as she looked up at him. "I don't want to be a burden to your life." She glanced down at the ground.

"Baby, you're not a burden to anyone, especially not me. We were brought into one another's lives for a reason. It would be idiotic of me to not take this good of an opportunity." He rested his hand on her cheek and smiled.

"So, is this like—a proposal?" Kara bit her bottom lip as a chuckle escaped her mouth.

"Uh.." Jimin bit the inside of his cheek as he looked around. "Hey, can I see that real quick?" He pointed to the ring on another woman's hand. "Thanks." He muttered before quickly reaching for cash. "Keep the change."