The Game

(A/N: hi. sadly, no one commented about being in a chapter. But it's not too late! comment your name and a cool fact about you! ~S.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finnaly, I finished Maximum Ride. I have to admit, it was really good. I thought that it would okay, but it was so much more than that!

Now, I am sitting in my living room, surfing.

Yeah, surfing. On a real wave! In my living room!

No, I'm just joking, I'm on Wii fit. It's getting kinda boring though, so I put in Mario Kart, and start playing.

"Kevin, hon! Someone is at the door for you!" Mom yells. My heart leaps, but then falls.

Get real Man. She's not coming. It's not her. No way. Just a buddy from football or something.

"Send them in!" I shout, going back to my game. I make a hard right at a turn, making me first so far. One lap left. I almost win, but then I hit a banana peel.

"I could soo cream you at that." I hear a girl say from behind me.

But it wasn't just any girl, it was Nina. I jumped up on my feet, and ran to her, tripping over a table in the process.

She laughs, and I look up from the floor, blushing. Way to go Kevin. Real smooth.

"H-Hi." I stutter. Darn it! Why'd I stutter!

"Hi. I was wondering if I can stay over here tonight? My parents are out of town."

I grin. "That would be awesome! We are going to have so much fun! But first...." I pull her into a hug, and she hugs back immediately.

"I'm sorry Nina." I whisper in her ear. I swear she shivers. Is it cold in here? I'm warm, but maybe that's just the heat radiating off her soft, pinkish skin.

"M-Me too." She says, and I twirl her around.

"Yesss!" I cheer. Then, I noticed she's still there. Opps.

"Sooooo, wanna play Mario Kart?"

"You Bet!" Nina exclaims, running over to the couch. "I sooo call baby Mario!" She shouts.

"You didn't!" I yell."He's mine. You did not just call him!"

"Oh, but I did. You're going down!" She smiles smugly, and we start the race.

Three hours later....

"I win! I win again!!!!" Nina is jumping up and down, doing her own little dance.

"Shut up." I say, sulking.

" I beat you" She pokes me.

"It was only like, 4 times."

"Ha, NOPE! I counted, and it was 16 times, loser. You're a LIL!"

For those of you who don't know what a LIL is, neither do I.

"What's a LIL?" I asked?

"A loser in life!" She shouts, and sprints out of the room.

"Oh no you didn't!" I gasp, jumping off my lazy butt and following her.

She runs through the kitchen, and into the thearter. I follow, but don't see her. Theres two doors in our home theater, one leading to the pool, and one to the bowling alley. I go inside the bowling alley. Yeah, we have a big house, I know.

There she is! I tip toe through the room, and she screams when I tap her shoulder.

Grabbing her, I throw her on my shoulder and march out and upstairs to my room. The catch? She's screaming in my ear the whole time.