THE END

This is it, the end! I can't believe my baby is finished! It's sad, but so happy at the same time! Yay! This is just wrapping up the story, short but to the point. Someday, when I have enough time to go through and re-write this, hopefully it will be longer, but for now this is all I got:

All right, here it is:

Kevin's Pov:

The rest of my life with Nina was amazing. For our honeymoon, we went to Venice Italy. It was a magical experience, to say in simple words. Nina and I then settled down, and bought an apartment in New York City, New York. That didn't stop Nina from being a die heart Boston sports fan, though. She still everyday watched and supported the Patriots, even though Tom Brady didn't play anymore. A year later, a couple weeks after our one year anniversary, she announced to me that we were pregnant. After a long (moody) 9 months, she gave birth to a little boy who we named Thomas. I didn't want to name our child Fang, even though Nina begged and begged, so we finally settled with the middle name Fang. Tommy wasn't too happy about his middle name when he was old enough to care. Anyways, after three years Nina gave birth to a set of twin girls, Matty and Emmy. They grew up to be very hormonal in their teenage years, and extremely competitive with each other, but they were both sweet and down to earth like their mother. Tommy grew up to be a handsome young man as well, and we had fun playing sports and having hobbies together. Me and Nina grew older and older together, but our love never failed and we both stayed truthful and honest with each other, and had an amazing life together. Nina died when she was 97, and I am 98 right now, soon to die, I'm sure. Her death was hard on me, but I know that somewhere else, I can't say exactly where, I know we will be together again someday. And that is our story, the story of the Nerd and the Jock.

Thank's so much for supporting and reading, even though now it's done you can still vote ;-)

HEY GUYS, 2016 Me here: I started writing another story, The Bad Boy's Bucket List. It only has 13 parts right now, but I'm really proud of it. I feel like my writing is okay, and I love the characters to death and back. It would mean seriously so much if you would check it out, vote, comment, and share it with your buds. Love you all, thank you!