Her Faith That Changed Him

^^^^^^^^^
SubhanAllah ! Where am I? Whatever this place is I am just loving it ..I was looking here and there for my love, Someone was standing there to hold my hand I was moving towards him. and then I felt droplets of water on my face... How come its raining suddenly I tried to look at sky ?? ...? Then I heard a sound... Wake up ShazZ! Wake up... Wake... Then my smart brain made me realize it was a good dream.

"Why did you wake me up Shaan?? I was wandering in a pretty cool place. Haaye! I just wanna be there forever." I told my handsome hubby slowly rubbing my eyes whilst reciting dua of waking up.

"Oh really my shazZ? What did you see that you were smiling so beautifully in dream.. Haa??" He asked.

"I was looking for my love when I was about to hold it you woke me up dreamily" I said this and winked at him.

And he smirked saying Whatever! which he does when he doesn't agree with something and I feel pleasure in seeing him like that.

"Oh ho my possessive man! Even in my dreams I look for you" I told him assuringly holding his hand .

"Anyways, Why did you sprinkle water on me? "

"Dear wifey, you are becoming quite lazy these days... its fajr time already I tried waking you up by calling but you were so busy in dreaming so I tried with water now ." He gave a little explanation.

"Ya Allah! Am I late??" I asked him hurriedly.

"No, no.. When I am with you here by your side, You won't be late. But haa... If you want to fulfill that pretty dream of yours then wake up soon . I am leaving for masjid to recite azaan, listening to your hubby's voice carry on with your salah I ll see you after a while" saying this I gave a soft touch of love on her forehead and left for giving the best call in the world.

After salah and quran recitation, I just smiled thinking about my life partner. Alhamdulillah ya rabbi! He cares about our journey to jannah and He doesn't have the attachment to this playful and amusing life... He thinks about the life here after more than me.

I was remembering the day when...

^^^^^^^^^^^^

What she was remembering.. Let's see in our next chapter... Till then Fe'amanillah. 😊

To be continued...