💞

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I laid on my bed trying to sleep and get some peace... But I couldn't find it even for a while. Yes, I have all the luxuries in my life but I don't have the peace of mind . Is it because I was ignorant to the words of my lord? Was she right? Yeah! None promised me that I ll live a long time and I can pray when I turn old... Though I know I am on a wrong path why I was being ignorant to it? I just held my face in my hands. (Her words were echoing in my mind get on the right track before you are rested in peace )

Soon it was time for zohar salah I guessed listening azaan from nearby masjid . Since morning I was just thinking about my life and my ignorance. I was so wrong in my life I just liked a girl and tried to get all her whereabouts to make her mine that's it. I didn't think about how she'll react to it because the girls before her were already drooling over me.

How come she is different from others? (Because she fears Allah and walks on right path my inner voice snapped on me)

I got up from the bed and left for masjid since it was a long time I visited there. Looking at other people I made my wudu and stood in prayer. I got the memories of my childhood when I used to pray with my Grandpa after he left I became ignorant. Shukr Allah now I ll be back on track of my lord.

When I went in sujood I couldn't stop my tears, the peace I felt in bowing to my Almighty was undeniable. Better late than never was the perfect saying for me today. I asked forgiveness from my Allah wholeheartedly and his help to stay on his path.

I returned home and decided that I ll move from this place and I ll be back when I would have the qualities that ShazZ wants in her partner... If Allah wills she will be mine.

A week later of encounter with Shaziya I left to delhi where a great mualim (islamic preacher) runs a madarsa (institute) to make students hafidh ul quran(the person who has memorized complete quran). I joined quite late he told me but was glad that I wanted to learn more about Islam.

In a year with Allah's blessing I became hafidh and I was able to lead the prayer... Today it was my farewell means last day to stay at madarsa I was going back to my family... Though I visited them often during my stay.

As soon as I came back every one was very glad... My parents were quite religious since beginning but I was negligent. Alhamdulillah! My iman shaked before my time ends I was on right way now.

At dinner, I told my family about Shaziya and they were okay with it and arranged for a meeting with her family.

Family meet:

I woke up at tahajjud and asked for a pious husband after that I was reciting quran and stopped at the sound of fajr azaan which sounded quite different today... May be muazzan has changed I thought and prayed fajr with my Mamma.

After salah mamma told "Be presentable at lunch a family is coming to see you" I was still at my position. What? A family A proposal... Again?
I got these questions but I couldn't ask because this process is going on since a month but nowhere it was fixed.

While getting ready I got a positive feeling that today my wedding will be fixed In Sha Allah... Mamma only told me that guy is a hafidh that's all I could know till now.

At lunch time, an elderly lady and a man were present in our hall. I took the tray of welcome drink and greeted them. I was quite surprised to see the MLA uncle.. Does it means the guy for proposal is his son? Who met me last year? I was lost in thinking this and my mom nudged me to sit beside the lady. The lady was very sweet I thought she asked about my daily routine and other stuff.

While leaving they gave a positive response and a day for our answer. I told mamma that I ll do isteqara( a procedure to ask guidance of Allah before taking any major decisions in life) and also I was confused because a guy who was ignorant is now a hafidh. I did it at night Alhamdulillah! It was positive so gave my Yes in morning.

I was beyond happy when ShazZ gave her agreement for the proposal... The first thing I did was to thank Allah and promised myself that I would be the best husband for her.

Our wedding was fixed after a month and it was a simple affair as its said "The best of the wedding is the one which has least expenditure".

Saying Qubool hai three times we were tied in a sacred bond of love. The other day we held a grand reception .

^^^^^^^^^^^
Falling in love isn't haram, making efforts to reach it to destination of nikah is all that matters.
And this was how they got married in sacred bond of nikah.
Hope you smiled reading it.

Fe'amanillah!