We Found Our Day Of Love

Why can't she understand me the way she used to?

Have we lost our love?

Everyday a new issue... There's not a single day passing when we don't argue... What's wrong with us?

I was lost in myself asking these questions and suddenly I realized my station came. I left the metro train and walked towards my office. At entrance I met my colleague Amjad.

Amjad:Assalamualaikum abeer! Whoah... Always on time... I must say that you are really punctual despite of traveling through metro trains.

Abeer :walekumassalam amjad! Yeah alhamdulillah... I just try to make it happen things on time after finding the one who made me understand the value of time.

Amjad: Looks like my brother is head over heels in love.

Abeer : Maybe! But for now let's get started with our work .

All day I was busy with the files and projects. I need to complete it soon before the deadline, If I could do it on time then In Sha Allah I may get promoted. Saying this I tried to motivate myself and got engrossed in working.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Where did I go wrong with him ?

Why can't he understand me the way he used to?

Will this be the case for ever?

Am I such a bad partner?

I was talking to my lord in dua since I had an argument with abeer today. He should at least try to understand me once in a while. Why everything is changing between us..? Ya Allah.. Please settle everything between us.(aameen) I prayed and slept without having lunch again. Whenever I had an argument with him I don't feel like eating and he barely notices this and it hurts.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

So sad is this.. Abeer and Amyra are having hard time.. Let's see how they find their love back in next chapter !

Till then... Fe'amanillah!